Indian Mutiny

Started by alanl, 25 April 2010, 10:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanl

I was wondering if there was any prospect of a range of figures for this period?

Zbigniew

I guess there isnt any. But I vote for it ,too

Leon

It's not something we get a lot of queries about, but I'll put it on the list and see if anyone else is interested.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mike40k

Is there any hope of Pendraken ever doing an Indian Mutiny line?

Leon

That's a good suggestion.  It was something we actually had a designer wanting to do a while back, but I don't know if he's still interested.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mike40k

Glad to hear it has been considered in the past, there is at least a glimmer of hope. I hope he is still interested!

Leon

Quote from: mike40k on 09 May 2010, 05:54:56 AM
Glad to hear it has been considered in the past, there is at least a glimmer of hope. I hope he is still interested!

I have no idea.  He comes on the Forum occasionally, so I'll see if he replies to this thread.

mike40k

I guess I'm the only one interested...

Anyone?

Jubilation T Cornpone

You're not on your own. I would be most interested in an Indian Mutiny range too.

Captain Verbeek

I do not know much about it, but I do have an interest.
Non Cadmus

alanl

I too would be interested

Martyn

I would certainly support this period.

Rob_H

A bit of a long-delayed echo here, but I would love to see this range in 10mm. Add my vote for it.

speedbrush

Hi all. Please could you add my vote to the Indian Mutiny please.
Cheers

Snowdogs

I know this is a bit of a blast from the past, but Indian mutiny figures would be very useful for me too  :)