BIG NEWS! Please read!

Started by Leon, 25 March 2012, 04:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Thanks for all the support so far, it's coming along very nicely so far.  We should be fully operational by the start of next week hopefully.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 05 April 2012, 11:25:51 PM
Thanks for all the support so far, it's coming along very nicely so far.  We should be fully operational by the start of next week hopefully.

8)

Good for you guys! But you realise that without pictures the hoi polloi won't believe anything these days. We want pics of your new operation, Leon. Lotsa.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 24 May 2012, 10:22:50 PM
Good for you guys! But you realise that without pictures the hoi polloi won't believe anything these days. We want pics of your new operation, Leon. Lotsa.

Cheers,
Aart

I'll be taking some more pics this weekend, when I get the new sign up outside!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Yorky

i thought it was a secret location. the magical elves make the minis. No sign Leon, or they'll all come   :P

Leon

Quote from: Yorky on 25 May 2012, 02:35:54 PM
i thought it was a secret location. the magical elves make the minis. No sign Leon, or they'll all come   :P

:D

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 25 May 2012, 12:36:30 AM
[...] this weekend, when I get the new sign up outside!

Finally coming out of the closet, eh?  ;)

Cheers,
Aart

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Techno

Quote from: Yorky on 25 May 2012, 02:35:54 PM

Who are you calling a magical elf ?....I'm going to tell Clibby and the others.... ;)
Cheers - Phlegolas.

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

mollinary

But surely not Pharwen?

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Aart Brouwer

As long as you don't tell Phartwell ..  :P

Cheers,
Aart

Techno

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 24 June 2012, 09:03:01 PM
As long as you don't tell Phartwell ..  :P
Cheers,
Aart

So....You've met one of my dogs then Aart ? ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Techno on 24 June 2012, 09:41:40 PM
So....You've met one of my dogs then Aart ? ;)
Cheers - Phil.

It's magic, innit?  :P

Cheers,
Aart

Leon

With the addition of our new sign outside, we are now officially open for visits!

The address is:

Unit 2D, Vaughan Court
Bolckow Industrial Estate
Middlesbrough
TS6 7BJ

This is on the eastern end of Middlesbrough, but is very easily accessible from the A66, which goes right past the end of our estate.  If anyone would like to pop in for a visit, we're there from 9:15am through 'til 10pm-ish most days, so just give us a bell to let us know you're coming, and we'll get the kettle on!

:-bd

Hertsblue

Can't quite pick you out, Leon. Could you just look up, please.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

lentulus

What is that grim back smear to your north-east?  It looks more like a forest fire than anything.