BIG NEWS! Please read!

Started by Leon, 25 March 2012, 04:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundig

So what did your old digs look like?? ;)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fulcrum

With the imminent move, will the announcement of the release of Aztecs in Tarletons, originally planned for 1st April [javascript:void(0);] still be going ahead?

What about other April releases, will they still be announced 1st April or are you going to wait until you're settled in?

Lee

Leon

Quote from: fulcrum on 29 March 2012, 12:26:30 PM
What about other April releases, will they still be announced 1st April or are you going to wait until you're settled in?

I'm still undecided on this.  There's a couple more moulds to make for the new Sci-Fi stuff, but I don't think they'd be ready for Sunday unfortunately.  I'll see what we can get done, but the April lot may have to wait an extra week until we're all in.

:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Kassad

Congratulations!! Good luck with new place and good work!!  ;)
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

lentulus

Anyone up for a pool on how long it will take before the new digs look like the old digs?  :-\  I'm guessing about six months, seven if they ditch the old coke can wall.

Leon

Quote from: lentulus on 29 March 2012, 10:13:30 PM
Anyone up for a pool on how long it will take before the new digs look like the old digs?  :-\  I'm guessing about six months, seven if they ditch the old coke can wall.

I'm going for at least 3 years!  There'll be a female presence at this one, so all bets are off.  When I was knocking up the list of things we'll need at the unit, she added a dustpan and brush when I wasn't looking.  I've explained that if she wants them, then she's using them...  :D

Nosher

"There'll be a female presence at this one... "

"When I was knocking up the list of things we'll need at the unit, she added a dustpan and brush when I wasn't looking."

Did she also cross out the entry for Totty Calendar?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 30 March 2012, 08:35:43 AM
Did she also cross out the entry for Totty Calendar?

I've not told her about that yet...  :P

gregernest

Great to hear you guys are growing!  :D :)

As a fan here in the US, I'm hoping that you do put a cap on the postage.  It would encourage me to make my orders larger and direct to you.  :-\

irregularwars

Well done guys, very exciting!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Jagger

QuoteThen they wonder why the Royal Mail, bereft of the activities that made it largely self-sustaining, now makes massive losses.

Something similiar going in America with hospitals.  Investors put together a team of doctors and set up independent offices to strip patients from the profitable units of hospitals and then everyone wonders why hospitals are going broke.  The hospitals need the profitable units to offset the losses from the non-profitable units.  Been going on for at least 10 years now.

Prices are going up everywhere.  So have you considered discounts for seniors or the unemployed or those with emotional disturbances?   Perhaps a triple discount for anyone with the trifecta.  Or maybe a sliding scale of prices with bankers and politicians paying a little higher prices to help sustain the great unwashed masses....    :d

Luddite

You have to have a soul to play wargames.  That discounts bankers and most politicians.  However if these parasites (accurate definition if you look it up) choose to wargame, i'd have qualms in making them pay extra.

Additionally, if Pendraken are introducing social pricing, as an emotionally disturbed, unemployed pensioner i heartily agree*.   ;) ;D

And I guess Jagger you're presaging where the Tories will be taking the NHS in 10 years...

*Everything about this sentence is incorrect.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Luddite on 02 April 2012, 10:57:32 AM
You have to have a soul to play wargames.  That discounts bankers and most politicians.  However if these parasites (accurate definition if you look it up) choose to wargame, i'd have qualms in making them pay extra.

Additionally, if Pendraken are introducing social pricing, as an emotionally disturbed, unemployed pensioner i heartily agree*.   ;) ;D

And I guess Jagger you're presaging where the Tories will be taking the NHS in 10 years...

*Everything about this sentence is incorrect.

Add Public Employees to that list and it would be complete...  ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Remember us teachers come under the description of public employees too! If I wasn't on two of my 13 weeks unpaid holiday this year I might get upset!  ;D
madlemmey
enjoy Easter everyone!  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner