BIG NEWS! Please read!

Started by Leon, 25 March 2012, 04:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capthugeca

Congratulations, Pendaken.

I hope the move goes smoothly and look forward to seeing new developments.

Quote from: Leon on 25 March 2012, 04:05:05 AM
We're really proud of our fantastic customer base, so I hope that people still see us as great value for money.

In the vast majority of cases, organisations get the customer base they deserve.

I still think that you're very good value and it's a joy to buy from a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about the hobby and serving their customers.

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Raider4

Good luck with the move to 'proper' premises. Hope it all works out okay.

Quote from: Nosher on 25 March 2012, 12:40:15 PM
Remember the days when it was acceptable to have a topless calendar next to your desk :-bd
I was given an induction course when I joined my firm in 1985. Me & 3 others were given a tour of all the company's premises, including a small print works. The back wall was plastered in pictures of naked women. Not quite Penthouse in pose, but not far off.

Just entering this building caused a walk-out by the printers - one of the people on the tour was a women, and women were completely verboten from the print works

Mind you, we could all smoke at our desks as well.

How times change.

Martyn
--

Ben Waterhouse

What fantastic news - all the best for a smooth move. :-bd

Wanax

Big congratulations from Italy, my best wishes..

Sandro

2012 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

mollinary

Congratulations!  Just keep producing great figures, with great and responsive service, and you'll keep getting my custom. Hope your new home is everything you desire.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Fenton

Congrats on the new premises...Looks like you've got toilets now as well :D
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

peterdong

Great!!!  8)

However, prices are my worst enemy (it often prevents me from ordering things I like).
But they are still better than many other producers!!!  :)
I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Orcs

Congratulations.  Good luck with the move.

You are still very good value even after the price rise, and the customer service is excellent, so I don't think you need to worry about that.  

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

Just had a comparison of your new pices against Magister Militum, and in most cased they are 25% more expensive, but with cavalry because they only have 12 per pack its a whopping 55%

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

mart678

Hi Leon

SO WHAT DATE IS THE UNIT WARMING PARTY!!!!

Looks nice my upgrade is a 12ft x 6/8ft shed coming soon and a move of 20ft keep up the good work
Martin

Techno

Watch out for April Fool messages the day before you move Leon.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

cameronian

Ooooh, that's going to be SO cold in the winter, and those electricity bills, where's the wood burning stove going, and the business rates, overheads, *sucks teeth*
;D
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

goat major

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Hertsblue

Great to hear of a small business growing in this economic climate. It's not all doom and gloom then.  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net