You want what making ?

Started by Techno, 21 March 2012, 06:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

And here's Lemmey's Goblin Mage...
Converted from the Goblin standard bearer.
See...Told you it wasn't a joke.
I'll pop some lemmings on the base if you really want Lemmey...But that'll cost you an extra ten pence. ;D ;D
l

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

04 April 2012, 04:35:29 PM #16 Last Edit: 04 April 2012, 04:38:55 PM by mad lemmey
But two shillings for a swarm of lemmings, a bargain! Up for that!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Very nicely done Phil - and good choice mad lemmey  8)

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thanks Nik, I just thought it was an obvious hole in a range that I was playing with, it wasn't going to upset any other sculpter and could be a longer term seller for the firm!
Phil is doing a superb job, and I thought if he was going to offer his time and efforts for this service I'd better put my money where my over large mouth is too!
Hopefully it will give my Goblins a bit of an extra edge in my larger Hail Caesar battles, and will also make a suitable higher level nasty for all you dungeoneers out there as he summons some of the new monsters that are around!
Have fun!
Mad Lemmey
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Baconheimer

Quote from: Techno on 04 April 2012, 04:23:25 PM
And here's Lemmey's Goblin Mage...
Converted from the Goblin standard bearer.
See...Told you it wasn't a joke.
I'll pop some lemmings on the base if you really want Lemmey...But that'll cost you an extra ten pence. ;D ;D
l

Cheers - Phil.
~~~~~Should be added to the range.

Techno

That's the plan..... once Lemmey's got his copies.
Should be sending him up to Leon soon, along with the next batch of Falklands' soldiers.
Cheers - Phil.

sultanbev

now if you did 15mm sculpts and moulding I'd be interested. Need about 400x 15mm Napoleonic Ghurkas (2 types) and lord only knows how many 1790s Venetian slav infantry and cavalry. Such a shame....

Mark

Leon

Quote from: sultanbev on 19 April 2012, 11:10:49 AM
now if you did 15mm sculpts and moulding I'd be interested. Need about 400x 15mm Napoleonic Ghurkas (2 types) and lord only knows how many 1790s Venetian slav infantry and cavalry. Such a shame....

Mark

I'm sure Phil can sculpt them, the moulding and casting side of it would have to be approached differently to the way we do it with the 10's though.  Pop me an email if you'd like more info.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

message sent.
Just remembered there is one 10mm model I want
- a French Renault Char D1 tank for my planned SCW French interventionist forces, I need 13 of them.

Mark

Techno

I don't do tanks !  ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil

sultanbev

heh-heh, then find me the man that does  :D

peterdong

Quote from: sultanbev on 19 April 2012, 12:22:09 PM
heh-heh, then find me the man that does  :D

I NEED a vehicle to.  ;)
I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Hertsblue

Why don't all you people who want Aztecs, Tarletons etc. form a collective and commission Phil jointly. Splitting the fee between you should make it reasonably cheap.  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

Hmmmmmm... :-\
Just a thought, but, If I understand correctly .....One of my colleagues just might regard the Tarletons as 'his' for some stage in the future.
Like I say, I don't want to tread on other peoples' toes....But who knows ? ;)
Cheers - Phil