You want what making ?

Started by Techno, 21 March 2012, 06:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

21 March 2012, 06:36:43 PM Last Edit: 08 April 2015, 10:56:00 AM by Techno
Guys !

You do realize, that if you seriously want something that might not be on the immediate list of Leon's "Things to release or make ".....
I'll make them for you with pleasure....At the going rate.... ;)
Some of you will go "HOW MUCH !"...Others will go "That's a damn good price"
As long as it doesn't become 'too silly' in the number of 'extras' to be made....And doesn't mean I'm pestering Leon with requests of "Can you send me a master of this..or a master of that".....(I don't intend to make Leon's life even busier than it is already !!...That's not on.)

The only things I would steer clear of, are anything from ranges that the other designers are working on...or I regard as 'theirs'....I won't cut across them at all.
Basically....anything that PD are prepared to cast up....I'll make for you.

I've almost finished the first 'experiment' in doing this....(You know who you are Mr X) and it's gone well....So...If you're interested...PM me.

Cheers - Phil.

(April 8 2015)
PLEASE NOTE, CHUMS ;)...... For the moment, and for a minimum of a good few months I won't be able to do any 'extras' in the ways of new sculpts or conversions for anyone.

I may be able to resurrect this at some later stage, but it all depends on how busy I am......Also how busy poor Leon & Dave are in respect of moulding and casting.
Too much to do, and not enough time to do it...For all of us.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Leon

I've shifted this down to the Requests board, and I've stickied it...  :P

8)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The lemming almost done then?  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Yup Lemmy !
Who do I send the invoice to ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil....(Leon.....What is 'stickied' ?.....No...Don't worry.)  ;D ;D

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 21 March 2012, 07:19:50 PM
Leon.....What is 'stickied' ?.....No...Don't worry.  ;D ;D

Hehehe...  :d

It means that this thread will always appear at the top of the Requests board, in bold text.  Just so that it doesn't get lost further down the board.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Techno on 21 March 2012, 07:19:50 PM
Yup Lemmy !
Who do I send the invoice to ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cool!
So how much would 1 lemming's worth of sculpting cost?
Invoice address; Hmm, let me see:
Either:
The Rt Hon George Osborne,
11 Downing St,
Westminster,
London
SW1A 2AB

or...

The CEO,
Games Workshop,
Lenton,
Nottingham
NG7 2WS

;) ;D!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

If it was for you at your proper addy Lemmy....
Ooooh..about 2p.....+ £6.00 p&p.....I'd have to send it 'Special delivery' as it's a work of art of such incredible wonderfulness. (sic)
If we're talking anything to whichever Chancellor is in power.
I dunno......£50,000....Seems like a reasonable figure, don't you reckon ?

If it's for the EE....Nah...Forget it !
Cheers - Phil (Do you want Jim's original head ?....You can have that for free Matey !....But it IS poo !)

fred.

I thought you sculpted with green stuff not poo! 
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

Quote from: fred  12df on 21 March 2012, 08:39:50 PM
I thought you sculpted with green stuff not poo! 

Horse poo is FAR too soft ...(Tho' the 'labs' seem to treat that as a gourmet meal) the Sheep poo works pretty well...But Leon moans like you know what, when I send masters made of that...So I do tend to use green stuff more than anything else.
No pleasing some people ! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.

peterdong

Are you serious 'bout all this sculpting business Techno?

Quote from: Techno on 21 March 2012, 08:32:30 PM
I dunno......£50,000....Seems like a reasonable figure, don't you reckon ?

Or the price of stuff?
[Seems a tad high...]  :D

Plus... how do you cast figures???
I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Leon

Quote from: peterdong on 21 March 2012, 10:03:43 PM

The sculpting offer is serious, if you've not seen them, have a look through this board for the WIP threads for the Republican Romans, or Carthaginians, which Techno has done for us.

The figures would be cast by us once they were made.  If anyone's seriously interested, pop Techno a message through, and he can run through the details with you.

Techno

Or the price of stuff?
[Seems a tad high...]  :D

Truly...totally serious, if anyone's really interested....
I'd (I'd ??) be looking to Leon/Pendraken for the casting/mould making (I've chatted with Leon about this...and we think we've come up with a good 'idea' for the way to do this for figures that are 'way down the line'...or 'Only one person will really want this ".
No joke/Early April Fool.
Really.... If anyone's interested...I'm more than happy to do 'specials'.....Done it in the past....Like I say...PM me.
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

SERIOUSLY I'd love a goblin magic user/cleric for the fantasy range, but it might be a toe-stepper!

Lemmings optional

Techno

PM me Lemmy....I'll tell you 'the deal'. ....tomorrow....It's past my bed-time now ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.