You want what making ?

Started by Techno, 21 March 2012, 06:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Erm.....Pass, Ray.
I've just made it as similar as I could to the reference figures' shakos that nice Mr Leon sent down.
Cheers - Mr Hopeful ;)

Leon

Yep, looks about right to me, it's a copy of the NPA17 Grenzer shako, so the top should be the same circumference as the base?  I've tried to increase the size of the pic, but it's becoming pixellated when I make it bigger.  If you've still got the bigger pic Phil, I can edit that down once it's on the Forum?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

I'll bung you a new version a little later on Leon  ;)....I think the 'big' copy of that one's been deleted already. :'(
Cheers - Phil

Techno

Don't bother to post that pic up Leon....You're correct...They're not quite right are they ?....Must get some lens cleaning solution for the Optivisor.....
I blame the appalling daylight in Wales as well. .... :-[

I will look at the samples Leon sends me more carefully..
I will look at the samples Leon sends me more carefully.
I will look at the samples Leon sends me more carefully.

Repeat 100 times.

Cheers - Phil  ;)

Rubicon

Are any of the sculptors who make vehicles interested in offering a service similar to what Techno is offering here? I'd really like some Japanese trucks...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Here's the Goblin Mage I requested Techno make...
Nice work fella!

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Glad you like it Lemmey ! :)
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

Not someone you'd want to meet on a dark night. And there's two of the beggars!  :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

There's five of them...
  :D That's just a sample!
Now just need some rules to use them with?
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Can't help you there, Guv.  :(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

12 September 2012, 11:03:50 AM #55 Last Edit: 12 September 2012, 04:14:55 PM by Leon
Just a quick peek of some 'generic'/multi use casualties that that awfully nice Mr Mollinary has requested.

Can I ask the usual....Would some kind soul shrink the pic to 2/3 ish the size ?....Ta !

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Perfect.
at last my Jagers and Cavalry can have markers!

Techno

Pleased you like them Lemmey. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

mollinary

Phil has produced just what I was after.  My take was, the one on the left would do, at a pinch, for:

Hanover, Wurttemberg, Hesse, Bavaria, Saxony for 1866 and 1870, and Austria for 1859;

And the one on the right, for Austria 1866, and Italy 1859 and 1866.

Anyone any other thoughts?

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: mollinary on 12 September 2012, 07:14:12 PM
Phil has produced just what I was after.  My take was, the one on the left would do, at a pinch, for:

Hanover, Wurttemberg, Hesse, Bavaria, Saxony for 1866 and 1870, and Austria for 1859;

And the one on the right, for Austria 1866, and Italy 1859 and 1866.

Anyone any other thoughts?

Mollinary
NICE!