You want what making ?

Started by Techno, 21 March 2012, 06:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt J

Phil is currently doing the research on the 50+ harem poses required.
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nah, it's the Anglo Swedish War of 1810.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ironduke

I would love an army of ant men, I tried the real thing but they won't stand still, thought about ant men with swords and shield, spearmen large soldier ants to act as my hammer and perhaps dragonfly riding ant men and a flesh eating maggot horde to act as my war dogs, any of that possible, incase you haven't guessed I love the obscure
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

Quote from: Techno on 23 October 2014, 12:15:02 PM
Nope.....If I told you....I'd have to shoot you ! ;) :P

Well tell Matt, let him tell us, then shoot him. Works for me? Show of hands? Yup everyone's in agreement apart  from Matt.

Oik, oik - FSN 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

Of course Phil might be lying as he is fed up with everyone sending him sily requests
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Matt J

Well tell Matt, let him tell us, then shoot him. Works for me? Show of hands? Yup everyone's in agreement apart  from Matt

depends what he shoots me with. My son has a spud gun, I'd take a hit for the team....

anyway whatever the 'massive project' is i'm sold, where do I pre-order?
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

fsn

Quote from: Fenton on 23 October 2014, 08:24:13 PM
Of course Phil might be lying as he is fed up with everyone sending him sily requests

Nah! He's had three weeks off when his computer wasn't working. Could've whipped up a whole batch of chariot armies in that time.

Regards - FSN

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

fsn

Quote from: Ironduke on 23 October 2014, 07:19:14 PM
I would love an army of ant men, I tried the real thing but they won't stand still, thought about ant men with swords and shield, spearmen large soldier ants to act as my hammer and perhaps dragonfly riding ant men and a flesh eating maggot horde to act as my war dogs, any of that possible, incase you haven't guessed I love the obscure

... and I'll have a can of "Raid"!

Gjarn - FSN

Techno

Don't think anyone's ever sent me what I'd consider as a silly request.

(And no-one is to start now.....Unless you want me to send the 'boys' round. :P)......I genuinely am up to my eyeballs in wee men at the moment.
The better half can't understand how I can keep track of them all.  ;D ;D

I HAVE decided .....That as I'm now "Techno the Heliotrope," FSN should henceforth be known as "Ruddy Oik the brown", who sent the beagles to rescue me from the fortress of Khazi Doom.
(I want my spell checker back !......Firefox tells me it's working...... Bloomin' isn't.  ;))

Cheers - Phil......Or is it FSN ?

Fenton

Quote from: mad lemmey on 23 October 2014, 04:39:07 PM
Nah, it's the Anglo Swedish War of 1810.

Least with my suggestion he gets to make casulaty figures! , including a limited edition injured British Sailor :D
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Mine gets 30 casualty figures, perfect for one mold!

(The thirty casualties were caused by Swedish cavalry rode down a riot in their own country)!

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Techno on 23 October 2014, 11:00:14 AM

The Dark Lord (Who has me chained in one of the deepest, dankest cellars at Techno Towers) has given me a project of such a massive scale

Hmmm, been talking about biblicals on the forum, what could be a massive project  - Good Lord he's being forced to reproduce the Great Pyramid in 10mm scale block by block  :o :o

No I'm pretty sure it would have to be something with more marketability like.....

......a reproduction of the siege of Tsingtao in this, it's centenary year, including the armies, weapons, ships, earthworks and a whole Chinese city  :D :D :D

Incidentally if the Firefox spell checker is playing up there is an alternate way to swith it on.:-

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/2522-how-to-enable-spell-check-on-firefox

Also check dictionaries:-

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-firefox-spell-checker

Cheers (let me know when those WW1 Japanese troops are done  :) )

GrumpyOldMan

Orcs

Quote from: Matt of Munslow on 23 October 2014, 01:35:25 PM
Phil is currently doing the research on the 50+ harem poses required.

If Mrs T catches him, he will be researching 50+ ways of relieving pain in the nether regions.  :)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Fenton

Quote from: mad lemmey on 23 October 2014, 11:37:56 PM
Mine gets 30 casualty figures, perfect for one mold!

(The thirty casualties were caused by Swedish cavalry rode down a riot in their own country)!

Damn...Your suggestion starts to make more economic sense

Techno

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 24 October 2014, 12:02:38 AM

No I'm pretty sure it would have to be something with more marketability like.....

......a reproduction of the siege of Tsingtao in this, it's centenary year, including the armies, weapons, ships, earthworks and a whole Chinese city  :D :D :D
Incidentally if the Firefox spell checker is playing up there is an alternate way to swith it on.:-
http://en.kioskea.net/faq/2522-how-to-enable-spell-check-on-firefox
Also check dictionaries:-
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-use-firefox-spell-checker
Cheers (let me know when those WW1 Japanese troops are done  :) )
GrumpyOldMan

Oh dear......I don't think I've done a very good job on those......I WISH Leon had sent me some reference material before I started.  ;)
I'll get this spell checker 'wossname' sorted in the end.....Thanks for the ideas, Grumps.
Cheers - Phil