Napoleonic Aide de Camp

Started by Jagger, 20 March 2012, 01:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagger

I am curious if there are intentions to create any generic Aide de camps?  My thoughts were to build the division leader stands with two figures, the corps leader stands with three figures.  It would be nice to have a couple generic aide de camps clutching orders ready to dash off...

Leon

Nothing planned at the moment, but it could be something which makes an appearance further down the line.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Le Manchou

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Nosher

Add mine to the vote list!

FoG Napoleonic makes extensive use of ADC's and attached commanders
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Peritas

Ben Waterhouse

quasar42

My vote added plus general and marshal figures please

mollinary

And my vote, ........... If you make it a generic hussar!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

vsolfronk

A mixure of ADC figures for all sides would be great- especially with the introduction of FoGN!

SV52

General officers, staff and ADCs for all periods please! :D
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

wonderer18

Add mine as well , as i was thinking of Shako 11 rules .

Stuart

George Krashos

A belated +1 from me. Was very jealous to see that the ACW range got their generals before the Nappys. Any idea when we might see some French and Austrian higher command figures?

-- George Krashos

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Lots of ranges need commanders - certainly vote for these, and for the Sassinids as well.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021