AND THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE IS!

Started by Leon, 14 March 2012, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldenBUA

Fred, not all of those will be real lurkers, if you remember the 'funky footwear invasion' of not so long ago?

To all the others, yes please, do join!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Techno

There will also be a tiny handful of 'spies' from rival companies keeping an eye on what Pendraken are planning....Betcha ! ;)
Cheers - Mr Paranoid.

Leon

Quote from: fred  12df on 16 March 2012, 07:42:40 AM
What I have noticed is the number of Guests on the forum,  just now it was 30 guests and 8 registered users, last night it was around 45 to 12

I'd really like to know how many of the guests are genuine myself.  They're mostly going to be spambots I'd guess, but it'd be interesting to see.

Quote from: OldenBUA on 16 March 2012, 08:58:24 AM
Fred, not all of those will be real lurkers, if you remember the 'funky footwear invasion' of not so long ago?

Yeah, we've changed the registration process, so I manually activate any new members now.  A quick Google of their email/IP address usually flushes out the dodgy ones.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 16 March 2012, 10:31:47 AM
There will also be a tiny handful of 'spies' from rival companies keeping an eye on what Pendraken are planning....Betcha ! ;)
Cheers - Mr Paranoid.

Know one who wont - Steve Oates of Baggage Train.

IanS  :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

daveyboy21

Talented, modest and seems a genuinely nice guy......................................I think I hate him LOL
Cracking work Buddy. Gonna try and emulate it
"When you have nothing to loose...........THEN you have Everything to fight for"

Wanax

Me, modest? Nooooo... i know very well to be the best figures painter in the world, the best gamer... and I'm also very very sexy... 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D
Seriously... again many thnak to all.. it's wonderful to be part of a community of nice guys like this.

Ciao a tutti,

Sandro
2012 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

daveyboy21

Está muy bienvenido. Manténgase al ritmo del trabajo inspirador
Hope thats right LOL
"When you have nothing to loose...........THEN you have Everything to fight for"