AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!

Started by Leon, 06 March 2012, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Congratulations !

Not only to the winners but to everyone who could get his a' up and start painting :)

Regards

arabianknight

Yup, well done everyone and especially to the winners.

Thanks for all the lovely 10mm eye candy  :-B

Wanax

My congrats to the winners and to all th entries.
Well done Pendraken!

Sandro
2012 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Luddite

Cracking competition again this year chaps.

Well done to all the top dogs too; some fine brushwork on display.

Looking forwards to 2013 now!

I think a bit more effort should secure a top spot next time.   :D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Spartak

Congratulations to all winners and their fantastic entries, well done! ;).

Jose Mendes

Many congratulations to all participants.
It was triply good,  to have acquired motivation to paint and participate, see excellent models painted, and get to know models of different periods and themes, which until now I had not grasped.

Cheers

Jubilation T Cornpone

Congrats to all the winners in each category. I had a go this year but realise I will have to up my game by a country mile to get anywhere close! A well, maybe next year.

17-21l

Yip well done guys , gives me a few ideas for next year.  Have to sort out how to put better quality pictures on the site as normaly I use the ATTACH facility which limits us to low quality size picys. Can anyone tell me how to stick bigger pictures on please?  :-\  I can then stick some Napoleonic Russian/French in the photo section later in the week.
All the best and get your ideas going for next year  :D
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: 17-21l on 08 March 2012, 11:00:36 AM
Yip well done guys , gives me a few ideas for next year.  Have to sort out how to put better quality pictures on the site as normaly I use the ATTACH facility which limits us to low quality size picys. Can anyone tell me how to stick bigger pictures on please?  :-\  I can then stick some Napoleonic Russian/French in the photo section later in the week.
All the best and get your ideas going for next year  :D

There's a few options, the easiest way is to get yourself some kind of online photo account, like Photobucket, Flickr, etc. and then use that to link them.  You can always send them to me and I'll add them to the Pendraken one for you as well.  If you wanna throw an email to me at the Pendraken address, I'll run through starting a Photobucket account.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

I use photobucket.

I'm told Flikr is better.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 08 March 2012, 04:01:01 PM
I use photobucket.

I'm told Flikr is better.

The Pendraken one is Flickr, and it is definitely easier to organise and move the pics about, but I prefer Photobucket for linking photo's to here.  With Flickr, you have to individually open each image, then click 'Share', then highlight the code, then paste it to here.  When you're doing large batches, like the show reports, that becomes a right pain.  With Flickr, you can just hover, click the code to copy it, and paste it straight in.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

I use Picasa Web albums from Google. Mainly because I can directly upload to it from the Aperture editing software I use. Linking to photos is pretty easy, view them in the picasa page, right click and copy image address.
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Kassad

My compliments to all winners!! Excellent paintworks guys!!
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

17-21l

:( Ha ha - you lot are talking ancient Manderin (sic) to me, I think the better option is to send pics to Leon  ;D
But cheers for all the options lads.
cheers   :-\
God Save the Queen

Squirrel

A lot of great entries this year making it tough for the judges I'm sure! Congrats to all the winners - very well deserved!

Cheers,

Kev