Le Manchou's Blog!

Started by Le Manchou, 02 March 2012, 09:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Superb work, cannot wait to see them in action!  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

ronan

Quote from: mad lemmey on 24 February 2013, 08:41:15 AM
Superb work, cannot wait to see them in action!  8)

Here you are !
Lemanchou allowed us to play a small game in our local club ( Les Lanciers de L'Ouest : http://les-lanciers.xooit.fr/index.php )

All the pictures can be seen herehttp://smolensk.homelinux.org/photos/AAR-lanciers/Lanciers_Fev2013_Projet1870-Sebastien/

and we had time for a small France 40 ( using Force on Force and 10mm Pendraken). sorry for the light, it was very sunny ( very rare here in Nantes-the grey  ;) )

Thank you LeManchou !
see you next time in France !

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Fabulous!  8) Love the way a small game for him is about the same size as my entire 1870 collection!  ;D
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Very inspiring! Keep up the good work!!

nikharwood

Hertsblue

Wow! And I thought I had a fair number of Austrians!  8)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Le Manchou

I just added to my blog pictures of my Austrian army for Wagram, open the annexes on my last post to see them, Cheers

http://smolensk.homelinux.org/projet1870/

Le Manchou
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Techno

Good grief !!
Absolutely amazing !!
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

ronan

I told you he was crazy.. or a genius, or both !  ;D

=D>  ;)

kev1964

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

Le Manchou

Hi, after 5 years of work, my artist brought me today the last paintings for my 1870 project, the whole work covering around 810 square meters. I now have most of Alsace-Lorraine at a 1/4000 scale, the scale used by Bruce Weigle 1870 rules and around 16 000 miniatures, almost all pendraken. The paintings  can also be used to play great war spearhead as most of the maps have been made from French general staff maps from the end of the nineteenth century or the beginning of the 20th century. The plan is  now to find a place in France big enough to play and 30 to 40 players ready to play the imperial campaign, with almost everything a real war is  made off (battles, movements by road or railroad, logistics, crossing rivers, engineering, management of losses and reinforcements, sieges, etc...during three-four weeks: the game of a life-time! It will obviously still take a lot of time to be able to start the game, especially because I live in China and can only organise the game in January-February or July-August but out of curiosity, who would be interested?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sounds amazing. If I had enough time to save up some money, I wish I could! :)