Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
22 October 2020, 09:37:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Libertad!, our Spanish Civil War supplement is now available!
308691 Posts in 17951 Topics by 2265 Members
Latest Member: siredazirahk
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  18th Century Requests
| | | |-+  Any chance of a SYW siege piece?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any chance of a SYW siege piece?  (Read 3620 times)
lentulus
Lieutenant Colonel

« on: 05 March 2012, 02:16:24 PM »

Like this fellow

http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Image:French_24-pdr_heavy_cannon_M1732.jpg

I can go looking for a 15mm proxy, but I thought I would ask first.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 06 March 2012, 01:34:27 AM »

Coincidentally I think I might have been stood next to this in the Musee de Armee in Paris on Saturday!  I'll have to check my pics and see if it's the same piece.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Risaldar Singh
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2012, 10:27:06 AM »

Just in case you are still looking, 15mm Hallmark 18th century artillery pieces are smallish 15s and work remarkably well as 10mm for the next size up (i.e. 3 pdr as 6/8 pdr, 6 pdr as 12pdr and 12/18 pdr as 24 pdr siege guns).
notabot-Tom
Cadet

« Reply #3 on: 06 October 2013, 12:28:46 AM »

I have a rather large 10/12mm large gun that would work well for this purpose in my AIM range. Since I own the rights to the range, I would be happy to discuss allowing you to add it to your range with my permission if interested. I have some here (in Germany with me) suitable (unpainted/unassembled in pewter) for use as production masters.....(excellent detail and knobbed wheels that match, as well..) Let me know if Pendraken would be interested.
Bernie
Captain

« Reply #4 on: 06 October 2013, 12:29:42 PM »

The heavy guns by Minifigs ECW range might do the trick as they were if anything a bit oversized being 12mm. I think Caliver sell them now
mollinary
Major General

« Reply #5 on: 06 October 2013, 01:51:40 PM »

Bernie,

I think it is one of those that Tom is talking about, as they are the original AIM range.

Mollinary
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #6 on: 06 October 2013, 02:17:53 PM »

I have a rather large 10/12mm large gun that would work well for this purpose in my AIM range. Since I own the rights to the range, I would be happy to discuss allowing you to add it to your range with my permission if interested. I have some here (in Germany with me) suitable (unpainted/unassembled in pewter) for use as production masters.....(excellent detail and knobbed wheels that match, as well..) Let me know if Pendraken would be interested.

Potentially?  We're not keen on royalty type agreements though, so that could be a stumbling block.

Alternatively, we've got some 15mm moulds somewhere with an 18th C. 9lb'er in them, that might do the trick!   Cheesy

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Leman
Field Marshal

« Reply #7 on: 07 October 2013, 12:33:41 PM »

Well I'd be interested in a couple of siege guns if you put the proxy 15mm into production. I seem to have far more artillerymen than guns so would have no problem crewing them.

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!
kustenjaeger
Major

« Reply #8 on: 14 November 2013, 07:19:58 PM »

Greetings

And having been kindly pointed to this thread so would I for my SYW Western Germany operations.

Regards

Edward
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: