Vehicles/Wartime Photo's

Started by Leon, 22 March 2010, 07:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

A guy came to see us at the WMMS show and told us about his website, which shares military photo's.  He said that a lot of them he's taken himself or picked up from car boot sales and other places, and then scanned on to his site, so there's a lot of stuff on there which might not be available elsewhere. 

It's quite nicely laid out, and the pictures handily open in a new window, where you can zoom in or out.  The search function didn't want to work for me, but you can go through the 'Gallery of Photo Collection' menu on the left to find what you're looking for.  It does take a few clicks to narrow down the search completely, and I didn't see the 'Tank Collection' section at first which would've saved some time!

So if you're interested, have a look, and let us know what you think:

www.miliblog.co.uk

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

A very nice site that a friend put me onto a month or so ago.

I've put another link below that has some fantastic pics of the Normandy campaign. Not the usual run-of-the-mill pics you get either

http://www.6juin1944.com/album/thennow/index.php

Leon

Cheers for that Steve, I'll have a look.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!