WW2 Masters pics!

Started by Leon, 21 April 2010, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic of tolworth

Some great VBCW vehicles there 8)

Just finishing the backlog so good timing for me :)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

sunjester

I saw the samples of these at the Triples, they looked fantastic, I'll be getting some soon. Althought I'm not convinced by Daves "exotic" green paintjob!!
  :d
Graham

Leon

Quote from: sunjester on 24 May 2011, 04:53:14 PM
I saw the samples of these at the Triples, they looked fantastic, I'll be getting some soon. Althought I'm not convinced by Daves "exotic" green paintjob!!
  :d
Graham

You wanna see the one he tried to paint luminous pink tonight then...!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

We picked this up at Triples from Mark at Under The Bed.  This one comes in two variants, the first is the troop transport version, the second is the artillery tow:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

In this last batch of figures we picked up from Snafu, we've got some additions for the Russians, Brits and the German WW2 ranges.

For the Russians, we've got a standard bearer and SMG in pilotka caps, and also a 50mm mortar:

For the Brits, we've got a handy Early War Vickers team:

And finally, number 6 on the Requests lists, the Early German Anti-tank Rifle!   :D

Squirrel

Quote from: Leon on 24 May 2011, 11:14:51 PM
You wanna see the one he tried to paint luminous pink tonight then...!   :D

Photos? :d

Thanks for the kind comments guys. My first attempts at this kind of thing, so I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

Cheers,

Kev

Squirrel

Great work by Snafu, those early war vickers teams are definitely on my list!

Cheers,

Kev

Squirrel

Those are really good 8) I don't think I'm going to be able to resist the early war/Operation Sealion project for much longer ;D

Cheers,

Kev

NTM

Are there going to be any other prone or atleast kneeling figures in the early German range as I've said before it looks a bit daft with one prone figure on a base with a bunch of others running around.

Chris

Very nice! I'll be needing some of those.
Just a question though, what sort of size do you sculpt the masters? Are they 3-ups or the same size as production models? :-\

Hertsblue

Gonna need drivers/crew. A sculptor's work is never done....  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

You could also add a PaK36 to the artillery one.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Chris on 25 May 2011, 10:23:25 AM
Just a question though, what sort of size do you sculpt the masters? Are they 3-ups or the same size as production models? :-\

Same size.  They do lose a small amount of size during moulding, but it's only slight.

Quote from: Hertsblue on 25 May 2011, 02:02:46 PM
Gonna need drivers/crew. A sculptor's work is never done....  ;)

:D

republic of tolworth

Very nice vickers team.

Now for VBCW we need some Vickers, and maybe a virger ;D

republic of tolworth

These all sound good to me.
Esp' the interwar and early war stuff, well done.