WW2 Masters pics!

Started by Leon, 21 April 2010, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Some masters we received at Triples.  Pictures aren't great, I was eating my tea on a short break between casting while taking them!

Officers and surrendering figure:

Artillery and mortar crews:

Riflemen:

Boyes AT rifle:

Allied/US Tank commanders:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jase

Exitus Acta Probat

Martyn

The infantry poses look really good. Are you planning to sell the mortar and gun crew as one pack? The surrendering figure seems a bit of a waste as it could have been used to give the gunners another pose?

Leon

The mortars/artillery will come with crew in multiples per pack.  I'll be putting the codes/prices together in the next week or so.  These figures are probably going to wait until the May releases, we're snowed under at the moment recovering from Triples/Salute, and we've got another show in two weeks!

The surrendering figure was just an extra figure the designer did for us, so it hasn't taken the place of another possible crew member.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dazza

Quote from: Leon on 25 April 2010, 05:52:46 PMwe're snowed under at the moment recovering from Triples/Salute

Just no pleasing some people   :P

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Leon

Quote from: Dazza on 26 April 2010, 05:30:56 PM
Just no pleasing some people   :P

Well we get these awesome customers who put in 5 orders at a time, but unfortunately it tends to clog up the system...   :D ;)

17-21l

One complaint of otherwise FF (fab figures) The Officer has obviously 1941 issued boots but yet his binos are Pattern 1956 - ooops , come on Pendraken -get a grip!!!   ;)
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: 17-21l on 27 April 2010, 12:51:18 PM
One complaint of otherwise FF (fab figures) The Officer has obviously 1941 issued boots but yet his binos are Pattern 1956 - ooops , come on Pendraken -get a grip!!!   ;)

:-\ :D

Doug

Figures seam good to me like the Boys anti=tank rifle!

Dazza

Quote from: Leon on 26 April 2010, 08:31:34 PM
Well we get these awesome customers who put in 5 orders at a time, but unfortunately it tends to clog up the system...   :D ;)

only 5  :'( , I'll have to order more next time   :P

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Martyn

Now if they were surrendering Italians, (I'm sure there must be a FOW elite unit of these) you would probably sell quite a few just for the comedy! ;D

Aart Brouwer

15 May 2010, 06:17:17 PM #11 Last Edit: 15 May 2010, 08:02:18 PM by Aart Brouwer
I like the poses - very lively. The kneeling rifleman is actually what it says, not an "also-ran" on his knees but a rifleman kneeling to get a better shot in.

The AT figure in particular is well done; the guy's concentration clearly shows, which is exceptional in a model this size.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

We got a few WW2 masters last week from Snafu, so I've managed to get some pics of these taken as well. 

First up are some Early War Germans.
2 x rifle / MG34 pair / 1 x NCO w/ MP40:

Then we've got an Early War Brit, and also some US Para Engineers.
1 x Brit w/ bren gun / Engineer with mine detector / Engineer with bangalore:

republic of tolworth

Aaagh stop it!
I've got a mortgage to pay!! ;D

Seriously very nice. Now can we press snafu for some resistance fighters ;)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Steve J

A lot of the SCW range would probably work well as Resistance.