New Austrian in kittel sculpts!

Started by Leon, 28 February 2012, 02:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

These have been requested by a few folk for quite some time, so we decided to fit them into this months batch of work.  They've already been moulded up, and we'll be using the new figures on any orders going forward.  I've grabbed a quick bare metal pic of the old figures (two on the left), and the new chaps (three on the right).

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Rats! Just after I'd finished Stadion's V Corps.  :'(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Shedman

They look good - what about command?

From the picture can I assume that there are 3 poses in the pack now?

Also will the old figures still be available?

Leon

Quote from: Shedman on 28 February 2012, 08:38:54 PM
They look good - what about command?

From the picture can I assume that there are 3 poses in the pack now?

Also will the old figures still be available?

The command is available separately in codes AU14 and AU15, each one with 10 x officers/standards/musicians.  There will be 3 poses per pack now, and we'll also be keeping the old mould on hand in case anyone still wants the older sculpts.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!