PHoto montage

Started by Maenoferren, 26 February 2012, 12:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

Anyone got any ideas how to make a photo montage of my piccies???

:-[ :-[ :-[cheers
Stephen
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

You'll need some type of photo editing software, have you got anything?  You can always send them through to me and I'll sort them out?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

blacksmith

I did mine with OpenOffice draw. Very easy.

BlackEd

I did one using Photobucket's on-line editing tools.  It was pretty easy.  I hadn't done one before, either.
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Dammit Ed !.....You're not supposed to say it's easy ! ;D ;D
I struggle like poo to suss these things out ! ;)
(Alternatively, I get some poor 'bogger' to plonk me out a step by step 'Idiot's Guide' to whatever I'm trying to do.)
Cheers - Phil

Maenoferren

Bum, like the photobucket thing, only problem is I have cropped and cut and generally farted around with the picture size and now the montage thingy keeps missing stuff off the ends of the image due the difference in sizes... looks like more photos will be taken tomorrow ~X( ~X( ~X(

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 26 February 2012, 10:30:35 PM
Bum, like the photobucket thing, only problem is I have cropped and cut and generally farted around with the picture size and now the montage thingy keeps missing stuff off the ends of the image due the difference in sizes... looks like more photos will be taken tomorrow ~X( ~X( ~X(

Give me a shout if I can help with anything.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Maenoferren

Quote from: Leon on 26 February 2012, 10:45:34 PM
Give me a shout if I can help with anything.

Cheers Leon I  will get some  more photos done tomorrow and see, need to redo them anyway as the colours are looking a bit naff

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 26 February 2012, 10:56:34 PM
Cheers Leon I  will get some  more photos done tomorrow and see, need to redo them anyway as the colours are looking a bit naff

8)