Minibits now open for business!

Started by Leon, 17 February 2012, 02:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

17 February 2012, 02:02:44 AM Last Edit: 17 February 2012, 02:08:17 AM by Leon
I'm proud to announce that Minibits is now officially open for business!

Minibits Website!

We've just about added all the pictures added to the site, the Basket is all ready to go, so all we need now is some sales!  

All of the products will still be available on the Pendraken site, but buying direct through Minibits has the advantage of even lower prices!  There are some slight difference on the postage rates, but it generally works out cheaper on anything over about £5 I think.  I'll also be attending nearly all of the shows this year as well, so you can also arrange to pick orders up at any of the 18 shows left on the calendar!

I've got some more cool products planned for the future, including some exclusive 'Minibits-only' items, so keep an eye out for those!

If there's anything I can help with, as always, just let me know and I'll do my best to get you sorted out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Spenno

Thats great, no more long trips to teeside park to get bulk buy of basing materials :D now just to wait till the 29th so i can afford to look at site lol :)

Steven

nikharwood

Excellent - nice to see this one up & running 'properly' now - best wishes for mucho saleso  :D

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Sevej

Finally it's here! :D

I tried the minibits shopping cart (trying to get those delicious gem dice), and it seems to include VAT to all orders. Is this intentional?

Leon

Quote from: Sevej on 18 February 2012, 03:30:41 PM
Finally it's here! :D

I tried the minibits shopping cart (trying to get those delicious gem dice), and it seems to include VAT to all orders. Is this intentional?

Minibits is too small for VAT registration, so there is no VAT on any of the products.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Congratulations on getting Minibits going Leon.

Regards

Edward

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Site's looking great Leon, will all the paints et al migrate there too or will you be running dual lists here and there?
Because everytime I buy a pot of paint a load of lead 'accidently falls' into my shopping baskets!!!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 18 February 2012, 08:02:02 PM
Site's looking great Leon, will all the paints et al migrate there too or will you be running dual lists here and there?
Because everytime I buy a pot of paint a load of lead 'accidently falls' into my shopping baskets!!!

Which of the paints do you mean?  Both types of the Vallejo's are on the Minibits site, but only the Model Color's are on Pendraken at the moment?

fred.

Placed an order for some custom bases with Leon on Wed night. Got a shipping notification email at 1:30am this morning, and parcel arrived on the doorstep at 9am.  Pretty awesome service.

Not sure if you have some displacer technology to send items across the country in less than 8 hours, and just pretend they go by Royal Mail.

If you can turn round Minibits stuff this fast you might want to take the 21 days order turn rounf off the website!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: fred  12df on 25 February 2012, 10:43:00 AM
Placed an order for some custom bases with Leon on Wed night. Got a shipping notification email at 1:30am this morning, and parcel arrived on the doorstep at 9am.  Pretty awesome service.

Not sure if you have some displacer technology to send items across the country in less than 8 hours, and just pretend they go by Royal Mail.

If you can turn round Minibits stuff this fast you might want to take the 21 days order turn rounf off the website!

Glad they turned up so fast, they went in the post at 5pm Fri night, so that's pretty good.

The estimated turnaround for Minibits is 7 days (http://www.minibits.net/About.aspx#post), although I'll have to double check what is says on the automated emails.

8)