Couple Requsrts

Started by Baconheimer, 03 February 2012, 11:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baconheimer

Animalmen--  Tall has a human, but with the heads of Animals and more furry, but noy furrys.

Much more to the Samurai Apes Range--How about some warrior monks, shoguns, command, monmkeys as ashigaru or Ninjas, even some Orengutan hordesmen (Like Mongols.).

Baconheimer

Is this list public, if so where is it?  I have always wondered that.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Leon publishes a top 10 from time to time, with some veryn strange items of headgear on it. Rekon it's edited to cover whats in production!!!

IanS  :d :d
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Baconheimer on 04 February 2012, 12:51:24 PM
Is this list public, if so where is it?  I have always wondered that.

It's kept in my little work folder, which I take to all the shows if anyone wants to look at it.  There's a couple of reasons it's not been put on the Forum:

- Firstly, there's about 700 items on it, so it'd take up a lot of space (and time!)

- Secondly, having a list online would result in a lot of people browsing it and going 'Ooh, that'd be nice... I'll vote for that' to loads of random things, as opposed to the current method, where people make requests for things that are needed, and others can add their vote if they agree.

If you're ever at a show, pop by and you can have a look through it if you want.  It could really do with re-writing as it's getting a bit messy these days!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

Quote from: Leon on 04 February 2012, 05:55:15 PM

It could really do with re-writing as it's getting a bit messy these days!

8)

You said that when we spoke at Durham 6 months ago.   :D ;D :D

You're like me...never do today what can be put off till tomorrow.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 04 February 2012, 07:54:55 PM
You said that when we spoke at Durham 6 months ago.   :D ;D :D

You're like me...never do today what can be put off till tomorrow.

More like too busy to do it today, see if there's any time for it tomorrow!    :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

I would like to see those furry soldiers on the pendraken catalogue too

Leon