Unic P107 tractor

Started by Leon, 10 February 2012, 08:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

This one was initially scheduled to be produced by Citroen, as the Kegresse, but the company went under and production was taken up by Unic in 1934.  There were around 2000 produced, and as well as French use, captured vehicles were also used by the Germans.   Once this one is all moulded up, we'll send a couple back to the designer to modify into a couple of different variants.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

I assume the cabin roof will be a separate casting? Beautiful little model. =D>
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

What about the rear cover, would save on lots of versions....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 10 February 2012, 11:53:45 AM
What about the rear cover, would save on lots of versions....

:-\  What do you mean exactly?  We're sending the model and some castings back for conversions, so there'll be several varieties done from this one master.

The lagre yellow flat bit - leave that off and you have the basic vehicle - inculding the troop carrier.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 10 February 2012, 01:58:53 PM
The lagre yellow flat bit - leave that off and you have the basic vehicle - inculding the troop carrier.

Yeah, that'll be done, the model itself will survive the moulding process, so then we can send it back.

nikharwood

That's a funky little beast - like it  8)

Squirrel

I really like this one! I can see it and any variants coming my way.

Cheers,

Kev

lentulus

Besides the military use, of seen pictures of Citroen half-tracks like this on various cross-country treks in the middle of no-where, for those considering "back of beyond" adventures.

TinyTerrain

Lovely little model.....and great for AVBCW.

Cheers, Craig
Tiny Terrain Models
http://www.ww2games.blog.co.uk
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!