New WWII Russian vehicles!

Started by Leon, 10 February 2012, 08:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

10 February 2012, 08:41:31 AM Last Edit: 10 February 2012, 11:46:47 AM by Leon
We've recently been chatting with a new vehicle designer (he's actually on the Forum, but I'll let him introduce himself if he likes!), and the first 3 models arrived the other day.  This first batch look great, so we're currently knocking up a list of what we'd like doing next.

This first lot cover a few holes in the Russian codes!

First up is the T-60.  With over 6000 produced, this is a very handy bit of kit:

Next up we've got the Gaz-67 jeep, produced from '43 onwards, with production getting past the 90,000 mark.  We've got this in both hard and soft top versions:

And lastly, here's the BA-6, which came along in 1936 and will be suitable for both WWII and some SCW gaming.  This armoured car used the same turret as the T-26, but unfortunately I didn't have one to hand for photo-ing!  The wheels have been modelled as separate pieces, so if they look a bit wonky, it's cause I was balancing the model on them!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Nice crisp detail. Very impressive.  8)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Rob

T64's and Chieftains would be nice to go give the Falklands infantry another use.  :) You will of course have to provide some Warsaaw Pact infantry.  :D

peterdong

WILL BUY ANY RUSSIAN WW2 STUFF.  :D
I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

nikharwood

These are really nicely done - top-notch  8)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Occurs to me - there be an APC version of the A./Car, from memoery its built up to cab level on the body. Not many built, but no doubr will appeal to some.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

kerath

Squirrel

Very nice indeed - could have been 'tested' during the VBCW  :D

Cheers,

Kev

Nico

Wow, this is impressive work ! So who did it ? :)

mart678

Thanks for the comments i am glad you like them.