Fantasy Samurai

Started by BlackEd, 03 February 2012, 04:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackEd

I'd like to see Oni, Imps, Temple Dogs, and a Dragonne (cross between Lion and Dragon).

Anybody else want to see these?
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Baconheimer

ertainly can agree with this, now the wimps would have weapons righ?

FierceKitty

Wimps, eh? A revealing choice of words.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

We've got these on the lists, so I'll add the votes.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Baconheimer

Dunnadd

Samurai heroes mounted on temple dogs , ki-rin (oriental unicorns) and oriental dragons would be good too for an oriental fantasy range - and bakemon / dai-bakemono (i think?) - oriental ogres, goblins and demons.

dicehead

Please add my vote for those!

jchaos79

Roy

Quote from: BlackEd on 03 February 2012, 04:32:44 PM
Temple Dogs

My Vote Here.

I could use these for my Samurai Apes army for Warband  :D
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

quasar42

FierceKitty

I'd like to see a few new historical Japanese: samurai using two swords together, monks with two-handed studded clubs, monkish archers and musketeers, monkish cavalry, ashigaru arrow-carriers, and a decent range of champions and generals in fancy Momoyama-era helmets.

Sandinista

Add my vote as well please

Cheers
Ian

Ithoriel

Quote from: FierceKitty on 14 March 2016, 03:18:16 AM
I'd like to see a few new historical Japanese: samurai using two swords together, monks with two-handed studded clubs, monkish archers and musketeers, monkish cavalry, ashigaru arrow-carriers, and a decent range of champions and generals in fancy Momoyama-era helmets.

Far more interested in these than in the fantasy/ legendary stuff.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

The reality of Sengoku warfare is more fantastical than the fantasy of LoR or GoT any day.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!