Competition Entry discussion!

Started by Leon, 01 February 2012, 05:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

If you'd like to discuss any of the entries, please do so here, or start a new thread to do so.  Please do not post comments in the actual Entry threads.

Feel free to start WIP threads for your entries as well!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

02 February 2012, 07:43:22 PM #1 Last Edit: 02 February 2012, 07:46:17 PM by Leon
Hi Andy.

For someone who doesn't think they're very good at painting, you've done a damn fine job! 

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4555.msg39630.html#msg39630

Cheers - Phil

EDIT: Moved to discussion thread.

Techno

02 February 2012, 07:44:09 PM #2 Last Edit: 02 February 2012, 07:45:50 PM by Leon
Good stuff again Andy: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4560.msg39624.html#msg39624
Cheers - Phil.

EDIT: Moved to discussion thread.

Techno

D'oh !

Why don't I read the 'don't post here' notices...Sorry guys....Delete them if nec. #-o
Anyway...Just like to say Andy (Womble) has done a damn fine job for someone who doesn't think he can paint...
Great stuff Andy.

Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Agreed, really nice buildings there.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Hi Techno and Leon thank you for your kind comments.  Perhaps, it must be a self-confidence issue.
Anyway I have posted some more entries World War I infantry and cavalry.

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just basing my entries ready for priming...
As an aside:

Does 'Kiera' go under 'Foot Historical preC20th', 'Fantasy' or 'In Nik's Dreams', sorry; 'Open!'  ;D ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Thanks Lemmy...
Saved me asking the same question re 'K'
Cheers - Phil.

fred.

I think she would be OK in Fantasy or Open - but not in Foot as you would need 3 of her on a single base. I'm sure you may get bonus points from Nik for triplet Kiera...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Goblin Warchief

Good job, Arsenus. I like the "mist effect". I guess a whole army with this stuff looks terrific  =D>

Arsenus

Thanks Goblin Warchief!

A whole army with mist effect is very cool! I will put a pic when I will have finished the stronghold?
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

Leon

Quote from: fred12df on 05 February 2012, 08:25:51 PM
I think she would be OK in Fantasy or Open - but not in Foot as you would need 3 of her on a single base.

Yep!

:D

Techno

06 February 2012, 06:54:17 PM #14 Last Edit: 06 February 2012, 06:57:56 PM by Techno
Ooer !
There's yet more cracking stuff on view since I last looked...Great work by jchaos, Arsenus, fariahitech, athens-fantasy & Peritas !
Top notch guys ! =D> :-bd (I won't be able to keep up with these threads soon.... Yet again.....I pity the judges !)
Cheers - Phil.