Pendraken's 20th Birthday Bash!

Started by Leon, 20 January 2012, 04:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 14 July 2012, 10:55:46 AM
Showing as off air for me :(

It keeps dropping for some reason, apologies for that.  I'll keep fiddling with it, so give it another go in a minute!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Aart Brouwer

I can see Zulu's closing in or Rorke's Drift!

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The advance on the buildings is coming on well!
 :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

I can't see any beer...surely the sun is way over the yardarm by now  ;D

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: mad lemmey on 14 July 2012, 11:10:37 AM
The advance on the buildings is coming on well!
 :D

The feared Zulu half-moon, eh?

Cheers,
Aart

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'd fear a full moon more, they'll get taken off air for it!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Aart Brouwer

Look out, Leon, someone's nicking your wallet!  :o  8)

Cheers,
Aart

Aart Brouwer

Looks like Spalding is out of the fray for now..  :-\

Cheers,
Aart

OldenBUA

Dice are being rolled, units pushed around, tapes are being measured and blue-clad Pendrakanites abound!  8)

And it's all happening in front of our eyes! What will happen next? Oh the excitement of it all!  X_X
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

14 July 2012, 11:50:19 AM #219 Last Edit: 14 July 2012, 11:52:29 AM by mad lemmey
We've moved from Zulus to, erm...
a table cloth?  ???

Think the tripod needs tightening, lovely terrain up the shot keeps slipping!

Ohh that's better! :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Suspect that was the 'before' shot Nik!  ;D

nikharwood

Could be - although it's at the end of the meal [unless up North you have to pay before you eat...] - I'm waiting for pics of the debris in the bar at 3am  :d

Aart Brouwer

Jezus, who's the hippie ??  :o  :P

Cheers,
Aart

Aart Brouwer

Aart Brouwer

Image has gone nearly black now. Looks like a bunch of chimney-sweepers fighting in a tunnel.

Cheers,
Aart