Pendraken's 20th Birthday Bash!

Started by Leon, 20 January 2012, 04:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanJ

QuoteHow do I go from London?

Very patiently, it's a long way north and there are rumours that once you get past Hatfield the tarmac runs out :o

More seriously, Leon would you be interested in a WW1 participation game if I can swing the weekend?

Dan

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: DanJ on 21 January 2012, 06:16:07 PM
Very patiently, it's a long way north and there are rumours that once you get past Hatfield the tarmac runs out :o

Says a man from LANCASTER!

I'd love to be able to come up Dan and meet up again!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

More seriously, Leon would you be interested in a WW1 participation game if I can swing the weekend?

Definitely, pop me an email through and we'll have a chat.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Dan

Rubbish, it goes at least to Hitchin. :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

DanJ

It is only a rumour the tarmac runs out at Hatfield, it actually stops at the Carlisle/Berwick-on-Tween line.  ;)

Hertsblue

Yes, but after Hatfield it's only a donkey-load wide.  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: Hertsblue on 23 January 2012, 06:17:31 PM
Yes, but after Hatfield it's only a donkey-load wide.  :D

Ahh, the original measurement of width...

http://www.astrodigital.org/space/stshorse.html   ;)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

privateer

Well that sounds like a great party and I wish I could be there.
If anyone on New Zealand would like to help celebrate Pendraken's 20th birthday they let me know and come and join our party
We (3 of us at this stage) will be playing at least 2 game that day.

David

Leon

Quote from: privateer on 23 January 2012, 11:47:45 PM
Well that sounds like a great party and I wish I could be there.
If anyone on New Zealand would like to help celebrate Pendraken's 20th birthday they let me know and come and join our party
We (3 of us at this stage) will be playing at least 2 game that day.

:-bd  Excellent!

Sadly I fear, due to the time zone difference, you lot will be onto your 3rd or 4th beer before we even get going!   :D

nikharwood

Fear not - I reckon we can catch up  <:-P

Quincy

Wargaming + beer + curry. I may totter down the road if I can summon up the enthusiasm ;)
www.durhamwargames.co.uk

Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag then down to your level - it's cheaper.

cudders

Hi,

Gonna try and make this. Can I just turn up or you need to know well in advance?

Cudders

Leon

Quote from: cudders on 21 February 2012, 11:43:45 AM
Hi,

Gonna try and make this. Can I just turn up or you need to know well in advance?

Cudders

It'd be better to let us know if you're definitely coming, just so we have a good idea of the numbers, but it's not a problem if you can't.  I'm expecting a lot of folk will just turn up on the day.

8)

Eldamarelf

Hi All,
       I intend on being in attendance was going to chat to Dave or Leon at York but saddly I was a little hung over Sunday morning. Who knows if leon asks nicely I may even bring along some russians mostly Pendraken. just got another 4 Corps worth of Infantry to do as saddly I only have 4 corps at the moment.

Tom H
aka Bilbo

kustenjaeger

Greetings

While it's a great idea it is about a 5 hour drive excluding stops in mid-summer a day after I get back from a foreign business trip - so I don't think it's viable unfortunately.

Regards

Edward