Pendraken's 20th Birthday Bash!

Started by Leon, 20 January 2012, 04:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 24 February 2012, 11:28:43 AM
Greetings

While it's a great idea it is about a 5 hour drive excluding stops in mid-summer a day after I get back from a foreign business trip - so I don't think it's viable unfortunately.

That's a shame, but it is a fair old drive!  We'll have a computer set up in the venue for any Forum members who can't make it along to still 'take part' in some way.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Sadly we're on holiday that week, and I can't see the Management allowing me to detour via Middlesborough. If I can get to a computer I may put in an "appearance". Have a great time.  <:-P
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leman

Ok Leon I can confirm attendance with one Austrian and one Prussian SYW army plus 6x4 cloth and terrain. You just supply the table. Will play to Black Powder. Cheers for now.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 25 February 2012, 04:30:24 PM
Ok Leon I can confirm attendance with one Austrian and one Prussian SYW army plus 6x4 cloth and terrain. You just supply the table. Will play to Black Powder. Cheers for now.

Awesome!  I'll be starting to get the games booked in over the next couple of weeks, I just hope I've got space for them all!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

The_Shootist

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 24 February 2012, 11:28:43 AM
Greetings

While it's a great idea it is about a 5 hour drive excluding stops in mid-summer a day after I get back from a foreign business trip - so I don't think it's viable unfortunately.

Regards

Edward

Ed if we can get down to Bovvy for our annual BF game you can venture up here ;-) (apparently its grim up here?)

Andy

daveyboy21

Any local guys going??? I live in Saltburn and maybe we could car share. Assuming I'm not working
"When you have nothing to loose...........THEN you have Everything to fight for"

GavinP

Couple of questions before I book my room.

1) How many are staying at the venue and how many elsewhere. Don't want to be the only one there if everyone else is at the Premier Inn!

2) Has the meal been sorted yet? I'm thinking of driving up from my Dad's in Leeds on Saturday morning for the day and staying that night, but if the meal's the friday I'd rather go up for that.

Leon

Quote from: GavinP on 20 March 2012, 10:16:10 AM
Couple of questions before I book my room.

1) How many are staying at the venue and how many elsewhere. Don't want to be the only one there if everyone else is at the Premier Inn!

2) Has the meal been sorted yet? I'm thinking of driving up from my Dad's in Leeds on Saturday morning for the day and staying that night, but if the meal's the friday I'd rather go up for that.

There's quite a few I know of who have booked into the venue, so you definitely won't be on your own.  The meal is looking like Friday night at the moment, as more people will be staying over the night before, and heading home after the event. 

Give me a shout if I can help with anything.

goat major

where are you thinking of doing the meal ?
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 20 March 2012, 01:08:51 PM
where are you thinking of doing the meal ?

There's an Indian up the road at Marton shops, only 3 minutes walk or 60 seconds drive away.  Me and the missus are going to do a recon outing to check the quality...  :D

goat major

i've had a takeaway from there and it was quite good!

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 20 March 2012, 01:22:31 PM
i've had a takeaway from there and it was quite good!

Cool, I think I'll check it out anyway...  :D

goat major

good plan. i didnt try every type of lager, beer or shorts out of the optics either so you probably need to investigate them as well

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 20 March 2012, 01:35:16 PM
good plan. i didnt try every type of lager, beer or shorts out of the optics either so you probably need to investigate them as well

I'll manage half a Coke...  :-[

Jim Ando

Hi

Are you releasing a list of games on display as we`re doing one.

Jim