Show dates for 2012!

Started by Leon, 05 January 2012, 02:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

05 January 2012, 02:05:38 AM Last Edit: 22 September 2012, 04:03:40 AM by Leon
Here's a basic list of next years shows, with hopefully the right dates for them all!  The only one missing from last year is the Cavalier show down in Tonbridge, which has proved just that little too far to go for a small show in recent years.

Vapnartak, York - Sun 5th Feb
WMMS, Wolverhampton - Sun 11th Mar
Salute, London - Sat 21st Apr
Carronade, Falkirk - Sat 5th May
Triples, Sheffield - Sat/Sun 19th/20th May
Wappinshaw, Glasgow - Sat 2nd Jun
Durham Wargames Show - Sat 9th Jun
Phalanx, St Helens - Sat 16th Jun
Claymore, Edinburgh - Sat 4th Aug
Border Reivers, Newcastle - Sat 1st Sep
Colours, Newbury - Sat/Sun 8th/9th Sep
Worlds, Derby - Sat/Sun 6th/7th Oct

Skelp, Forfar - Sat 20th Oct
Fiasco, Leeds - Sun 27th Oct
Crisis, Antwerp - Sat 3rd Nov
Warfare, Reading - Sat/Sun 17th/18th Nov
Smoggycon, Middlesbrough - Sat 24th Nov
Recon, Leeds - Sat 1st Dec

And don't forget the Pendraken 20th Anniversary celebration, which is on July 14th!  More details can be found here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4487.0.html

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 05 January 2012, 08:47:58 AM
Can't tempt you with Campaign 13 & 13th May 2012?
http://www.mkws.org.uk/index.php?s=campaign  ;) ;D

Not at the moment, not looking for any new ones yet.  It's on my shortlist though for when we do start thinking about new shows.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Looking forward to the details of the 20th Anniversary celebrations. How about a limited edition figure a la GW ;)?

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 05 January 2012, 11:58:22 AM
How about a limited edition figure a la GW ;)?

It's on the list of idea's, but we'll have to wait and see what we can come up with.

Kassad

It's a job but what wonderfull job go around the country (or world) following wargames exibitions. We' ll see at Salute 2012, I received the ticket right a week ago.
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bernie

Hi

Will see you at Salute, Colours & SELWG to get my "fix" of your wonderful 10mm figures!

Have a great year

Bernie

Leon

Quote from: Kassad on 05 January 2012, 08:40:07 PM
It's a job but what wonderfull job go around the country (or world) following wargames exibitions. We' ll see at Salute 2012, I received the ticket right a week ago.

Cool, always good to meet new people!

Quote from: Bernie on 05 January 2012, 09:00:42 PM
Will see you at Salute, Colours & SELWG to get my "fix" of your wonderful 10mm figures!

Are you putting on a game at Salute?

Maenoferren

I had better see if I can find a meeting in Glasgow again  :D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

nikharwood

Nice schedule! I reckon you should turn left when you get off the ferry from Antwerp & come to MADFest on 9th & 10th  ;) :D

23rd June is in the diary  8)

GrahamT

Will be good to see you at Phalanx,  :D

Luddite

Durham Wargames Show - Sat 9th Jun

Best of the lot apparently. :-bd

I'm not biased at all of course...
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

I've heard on the grapevine that SELWG is moving forward a weekend this year, so that puts it on Sun 14th Oct, so Skelp are looking at moving back into SELWG's old weekend, so they'll now be on Sat 20th Oct!

GordonY

Yeah, we're flexible that way.   ;)

Leon

Just to confirm, Skelp is now on the 20th Oct!