Lizardmen with muskets

Started by lentulus, 01 January 2012, 03:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lentulus

or other not-too-advanced firearms.  Because if humans and lizards exist on the same world eventually someone will sell the lizards guns. 

Orcs, goblins and other non-humans similar.  Handy from hidden continents to the plains of mars.

republic of tolworth

Ooo yes please. Second vote for that.  :D

Give my Imagi-nation 18thC army something to deal with in the new world!  8)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

jchaos79

That is pretty cool! The last lizardmohican.

Have my vote

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DancingPotPlant

What happens after a request is accepted? You must have a list of accepted figure requests to last a number of life times!

Leon

Quote from: DancingPotPlant on 13 June 2012, 03:43:20 PM
What happens after a request is accepted? You must have a list of accepted figure requests to last a number of life times!

Each request is noted down, and the votes and added as they come in.  The more votes something has, the higher up the list it goes.  The ones at the top of the list are then more likely to become reality when we're considering new ranges / sculpts.

The current Top 10 is here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3216.0.html, but I'll be updating that pretty soon.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DancingPotPlant

Thanks for that Leon.

May I add my vote to the 20s/30s gangsters and the aztecs =)

Tom