Rorke's Drift for 10mm

Started by crancko, 17 December 2011, 10:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

06 October 2017, 09:03:26 PM #60 Last Edit: 06 October 2017, 09:05:08 PM by Raider4
If you fancy making the buildings, I reckon here is a good place to start.

Divide all the measurements by 40% you'll have something fit for 10mm.

Matakishi's site is a wonderful resource and inspiration to me. I'm currently making a bunch of buildings based on his Afghan/generic modern plans (although in 10mm I use card from cereal boxes rather than cork tiles).

Cheers, M.
--

ErHo

Quote from: Raider4 on 06 October 2017, 09:03:26 PM
If you fancy making the buildings, I reckon here is a good place to start.

Divide all the measurements by 40% you'll have something fit for 10mm.

Matakishi's site is a wonderful resource and inspiration to me. I'm currently making a bunch of buildings based on his Afghan/generic modern plans (although in 10mm I use card from cereal boxes rather than cork tiles).

Cheers, M.
--

Thats incredible info, Ive been wimp footing around 10mm building scale.  Thank you!
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

Ithoriel

Great looking game cranko!

ErHo, you could aways try

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great set of scenarios
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Some of the McDeath buildings occasionally grade my table even now :)

Good stuff!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting