Human warrior priests

Started by Dunnadd, 02 December 2011, 06:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnadd

How about fantasy human warrior priests/clerics in ornate plate armour with maces and warhammers (some 2-handed, some 1-handed with shields) ; some with helmets, some without - and with a mixture of hairstyles (some long haired and bearded like Rasputin; others with neatly cut hair and beards ;and others clean shaven with shaven heads)

And not with crosses or crucifixes and without any crosses or crucifixes on their armour or clothing - those are real world religious symbols, not fantasy ones - people can use paint or transfers to put appropriate fantasy ones on themselves.

FierceKitty

What about warrior priests in pointy cloth caps and carrying maquahtls, for that matter? Very striking figures, they would be.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Maquahtls at this scale ?.......EEEEK !

That WOULD be a challenge !

Cheers - Phil.

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Yeah FK......But there's LOADS of other stuff in the requests list I fancy volunteering for before I finally completely destroy my eyesight ! ;)

Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

02 December 2011, 10:05:48 PM #5 Last Edit: 02 December 2011, 10:17:42 PM by nikharwood
I'm in - I'd like ones like these:

and especially these:

Techno

I can feel a new learning curve coming along  ;)
Sigh.......

Cheers - Phil

nikharwood

Techno

Hmmm.

I want to have a go at number '4' at some stage.....But if I do her as slim as possible....she'll be no good to man nor beast as far as fitting in scale wise with other miniatures.
Just be fun to see what might come out....And whether it would really be practical from a casting point of view.

Just for fun....When I've got time......HAH !! ;)

Cheers - Phil.

jchaos79

Also interested in, add my vote

O Dinas Powys

Me too!  Always interested in more fantasy humans  :D
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Kiwidave

I'd have a go at #4 as well, but not in the same way as what Techno is  ;) :D

Arsenus

Of course, I'm interested!

+1 vote!
The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

nikharwood

Quote from: Kiwidave on 04 December 2011, 08:43:43 AM
I'd have a go at #4 as well, but not in the same way as what Techno is  ;) :D

Hahahahaha - you're shameless mate, you really are...luvvit  ;D

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!