15mm Fantasy range!

Started by Leon, 01 December 2011, 03:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 December 2011, 03:44:46 AM Last Edit: 07 April 2013, 10:57:51 PM by Leon
I'm delighted to announce that I've reached an agreement to take Pendraken's 15mm Fantasy range and sell it under the Minibits banner!  This is beneficial to me, as it adds another string to the Minibits bow, and is also of benefit to the range itself, as it's very often overlooked in the Pendraken catalogue.  The products will remain on the Pendraken site for the time-being, but once my shopping basket is up and running, I'll be bringing them across to the Minibits site.

Forum member Spenno has been busy painting up some display figures for me, so I'll have a full set of painted pics to add to the site when we're ready.  In the meantime, here's some sample pics of these fantastic figures, and the equally fantastic paint job!

8)

Hope you like them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

BELTING !!

Give my compliments to both chefs....Sculptor & Painter.

(B*gger ! those are ranges that I'll never get asked to 're-make' :'( :'( :'( )

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Reminds me, must paint those Halflings - Xmas holiday job me thinks!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

NTM

Will be getting me some of those for my LotR SBG project. (Well maybe not the Lizardmen)

Spenno

Quote from: Leon on 01 December 2011, 03:44:46 AM
I'm delighted to announce that I've reached an agreement to take Pendraken's 15mm Fantasy range and sell it under the Minibits banner!  This is beneficial to me, as it adds another string to the Minibits bow, and is also of benefit to the range itself, as it's very often overlooked in the Pendraken catalogue.  The products will remain on the Pendraken site for the time-being, but once my shopping basket is up and running, I'll be bringing them across to the Minibits site.

Forum member Spenno has been busy painting up some display figures for me, so I'll have a full set of painted pics to add to the site when we're ready.  In the meantime, here's some sample pics of these fantastic figures, and the equally fantastic paint job!

8)

Hope you like them!

I'm well happy Leon with how they look now you photo'd them. Didn't think they looked that good when i had finished them.

Thank you Techno for the compliment, did not take long to paint them.

steven

O Dinas Powys

They look very nice  =D>  :-bd

I see that wolf you mentioned at Warfare lurking behind the drummer and recognize the chap in the middle of the goblins from the 10mm Trolls  ;)

Any chance of seeing the goblins next to some of the 10mm range?  I'm not a great fan of the 10mm orcs, but these guys might fill that niche for me if I want some "big jobs" at some point in the future.

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Techno

Quote from: Spenno on 01 December 2011, 01:19:10 PM

I'm well happy Leon with how they look now you photo'd them. Didn't think they looked that good when i had finished them.

Thank you Techno for the compliment, did not take long to paint them.

steven

You deserve the compliment Steven !.........Brilliant stuff !.....Not long to paint them !....I hate you !

Seriously.....Well done...shows them off wonderfully !

(Meirion....I've warned you once..... ;D ;D ;D ;D )

Arsenus

The shadow of a man can never stand up and walk on its own.

https://arsenus.blogspot.fr/

nikharwood

Nicely painted  :)

Entirely the wrong scale, natch, but nicely painted  ;) ;D

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 01 December 2011, 05:15:45 PM
Any chance of seeing the goblins next to some of the 10mm range?  I'm not a great fan of the 10mm orcs, but these guys might fill that niche for me if I want some "big jobs" at some point in the future.

I'll see if I can get something taken for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

It's taken a little longer than planned, but these are now available on the Minibits website!

http://www.minibits.net/15mm-Fantasy-c24/

I'm hoping to add a few new items to these before the end of the year, so keep an eye out for those.

These have also now been removed from the Pendraken website.

8)