New Request Waterloo

Started by Peritas, 17 November 2011, 02:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peritas

Hey leon and everybody

Im new in this Forum but really I like it.

My request will be Waterloo figures, to be able to have all the units, batallions, regiments from french, british, prussians, belgians etc... on a table.

So french ones really we have a part of the job done but the rest of nationalities.

What is is your opinion about?????

Thanks and best regards.

Leon

We've got the French virtually complete now, we just need the artillery, which are in the drawer here waiting to be moulded.

Then after we've got the Austrian cavalry and artillery, we'll be switching over to the British for a while.  After that, we've not made any plans yet, but the range will continue to grow to cover absolutely everything.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

NTM

Quote from: Leon on 17 November 2011, 03:17:45 PM
but the range will continue to grow to cover absolutely everything.

Are you sure? Might just have to hold you to that :d

Leon

Quote from: NTM on 17 November 2011, 03:29:15 PM
Are you sure? Might just have to hold you to that :d

That's OK, I deliberately didn't give a timescale...  :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Peritas

Thanks Leon

We will trust on you   ;)

Best Regards and waiting for the belgians, ducths etc..........

quasar42

Quote from: Leon on 17 November 2011, 03:17:45 PM
We've got the French virtually complete now, we just need the artillery, which are in the drawer here waiting to be moulded.

That's true for the basic troops. But looking at your original list http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1844.0.html there are still a few missing, e.g. guard cavalry, most of the guard infantry, brigade to corps level officers etc. It does make a lot of sense to cover basic troop types for a number of different nations first, but I hope these items will not be dropped entirely from the list.

Leon

Quote from: quasar42 on 18 November 2011, 09:09:28 PM
That's true for the basic troops. But looking at your original list http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1844.0.html there are still a few missing, e.g. guard cavalry, most of the guard infantry, brigade to corps level officers etc. It does make a lot of sense to cover basic troop types for a number of different nations first, but I hope these items will not be dropped entirely from the list.

No, definitely not being dropped from the list, just delayed slightly while we cover some more financially beneficial bits.