More Nappys Please

Started by Blaker, 15 November 2011, 08:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaker

Yes I know, I know, you are working on Austrians.   ;)  But is there a hint of a schedule when you might start on Prussians and British?   :-\

Really really need those to help flush out your Nappy range  :D

FierceKitty

"Flush out"? Expresses my attitude to Napoleonics, certainly, but they'll jam the loo!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Blaker

Leon

We're getting the cavalry/artillery for the Austrians, and then we'll be heading over to the Brits for a while, so we should have something to show you at the beginning of next year.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

NTM

I reckon you could use the Archduke Charles Legion figures as Prussian Reservists.
Prussians for 1806/7 would be a good call though.

Blaker

Yes, I would prefer Prussian before British but if the British are coming out first then the Spanish must be done with them  :P

GordonY

Yeah pretty much you could use British as Portugese, just use different standards, as to my very limited knowledge they dressed and trained as Brit clones.

But I would like any oddball units like Cacadores (spelling) produced as well, just so I can thrash the damn crappauds in the peninsula as well.

Gordon

Rob

Quote from: Leon on 16 November 2011, 06:42:12 AM
We're getting the cavalry/artillery for the Austrians, and then we'll be heading over to the Brits for a while, so we should have something to show you at the beginning of next year.

What about the French artillery???

Please don't leave this range unfinished, I want it. :(

Leon

We've already got the French artillery, all sat here in the drawer.  The only problem is that it's been modelled in plastic, which requires a different type of mould.  We're still waiting on some more plastic masters to fill a mould, then we're good to go.  We had expected to have some back in September, but things were delayed unfortunately.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Rob

Quote from: Leon on 16 November 2011, 08:06:51 PM
We've already got the French artillery, all sat here in the drawer.  The only problem is that it's been modelled in plastic, which requires a different type of mould.  We're still waiting on some more plastic masters to fill a mould, then we're good to go.  We had expected to have some back in September, but things were delayed unfortunately.
Thanks for the reply, thats really good news.  8)

So, onwards and upwards with the Austrian arty and cav and then......British with maybe some..... Portugese?  :) :P

Cheers

VonGottschall

Prussians would be wonderful, especially since there are no changes for them from 1809 on with the exception of Reservists, I believe.
They could work for 1809, the Russian Campaign and the 100 days.

Chris

rexhurley

Quote from: Leon on 16 November 2011, 06:42:12 AM

Ummm how about arty for the Frogs first  >:( >:( >:(

rexhurley

Quote from: Leon on 16 November 2011, 08:06:51 PM

WT  >:( >:( >:( >:( didnt realise this was a minime evil empire  :d :d

Leon

Quote from: rexhurley on 22 December 2011, 10:06:51 AM
WT  >:( >:( >:( >:( didnt realise this was a minime evil empire  :d :d

:-\

We should have enough plastics now to get the mould done, so we'll be getting that sorted over the next couple of weeks.  Once that's done, it's just a case of popping them all in a production mould.