Medievals

Started by Nosher, 04 November 2011, 04:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Haven't touched these for a while since finishing the 100YW English and French but needed to add some generic troops to enable me to fight WoTR and Ordonnance Burgundians etc.

Have managed to get 12 stands of mounted knights, 16 stands of pike, 4 stands of light horse with crossbow and 12 stands of Irish kern completed in just under two evenings.

Next up some more mounted knights, 16 more pike, and a dozen stands of handgunners
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Good man - where're the pics?  ;)

Nosher

You know me - keep em in suspense... ;)

Although these are all painted (including a rather lovely MM Crusdar Army) I am trying to get a major batch done so that I can get the basing 'uniform'. I have found that doing it this way I get better results.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Quote from: Nosher on 06 November 2011, 04:29:35 PM
You know me - keep em in suspense... ;)

Knowing you, mate, that should read "keep em in suspenders:d

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: nikharwood on 06 November 2011, 04:39:02 PM
Knowing you, mate, that should read "keep em in suspenders"  :d

Quite right - "Honi soit" &cetera.  8)

I want to see some Burgundians. Please pretty please? Oh, and 16 stands of pike should make a nice square.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)