Show: Crisis, Antwerp

Started by Leon, 15 October 2011, 04:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Just a quick post from my mobile, we're up, time for breakfast, then over to the venue to finish setting up!

We'll see everyone over there!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Have fun. Will see you in a couple of weeks to collect my goodies :).

Leon

We got back at 2am, after a rather rough ferry crossing and a 4 hour van journey back to Boro.  I've been sat vegged on the sofa for 2 hours now, and I still feel like I'm on the boat!

I'll be getting the show report sorted tomorrow night after I've caught up on all the emails!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

Quote from: Leon on 07 November 2011, 04:34:25 AM
We got back at 2am, after a rather rough ferry crossing and a 4 hour van journey back to Boro.  I've been sat vegged on the sofa for 2 hours now, and I still feel like I'm on the boat!

I'll be getting the show report sorted tomorrow night after I've caught up on all the emails!

8)

2 Am I should have been home by midnight witha 30 mins train crossing sadly the beast of a van decided to play up got back to Ironclad HQ at 4am this morning and back to mine at 5:45am and had a little sleep and i still feel rather tired. Oh and we got questioned by the Police at a museum site in Iypre Hill 62 one. all in all a great weekend but had a few moments and boy do i have some storys to tell people.

Tom H
aka Bilbo