Nudes

Started by FierceKitty, 10 April 2010, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Who fancies a range of nudes for use in baggage trains or buildings (I want to do a Japanese bathhouse to use with my Momoyama Japanese armies).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

I'll let the designers fight over who gets to sculpt boobs...   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

FierceKitty

No joke. I did it in 15mm once - a remarkably erotic experience. As was naming the resulting bathhouse scene after a Chinese female friend....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

nikharwood

I'd much rather do it in 1:1 scale:I think I'll start here:

:P 8)

nikharwood

'K - so it's Saturday night - an hour & a half since I posted this...and no-one's replied.

Which means:
- you've all *actually* got lives
- you're all watching Match of the Day (& The League Show)
- you're doing something more interesting instead!

C'mon: giveme your excuses  :P 8)

Smee

What a life ? i was just trying to work out what shade of yellow it was :p

Leon

Match of the Day I'm afraid!  Have you cropped that image at all, and if so, send me the bottom half!

:P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

17-21l

Your long haired goal keeper is a funny chap!! he's got something shoved up his jumper!!   cor blimey Missus!!
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

jchaos79

Well Pendraken has the rank of amazons!!  But the figures are really really of fantasy

sixsideddice

Leon

Quote from: jchaos79 on 11 April 2010, 06:45:00 PM
Well Pendraken has the rank of amazons!!  But the figures are really really of fantasy

You could use them for some type of Whorehouse Rebellion?!

Smee

Quote from: Leon on 12 April 2010, 04:21:22 PM
You could use them for some type of Whorehouse Rebellion?!

Revenge of the Tarts ?