Spammer range

Started by FierceKitty, 17 October 2011, 08:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

What about a range of spammers and gamers? I suggest gamers armed with katanas, pump-action shotguns, morningstars, and flamethrowers, and spammers with broken legs, multiple lesions, missing arms, etc.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Metinks de man he jest a leetle....... ;D :D

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

Quote from: FierceKitty on 17 October 2011, 08:44:31 AM
What about a range of spammers and gamers? I suggest gamers armed with katanas, pump-action shotguns, morningstars, and flamethrowers, and spammers with broken legs, multiple lesions, missing arms, etc.

I'd like to think there was a way of applying 30,000 volts back through the web to source. It would then only be a matter of looking for the charred heaps.  :d
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

I think we'll have a look at putting an activation in place for all new members, just as a temporary way of blocking them for now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

How about not allowing them to post directly to the boards until the first three have been moderated and approved?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: FierceKitty on 17 October 2011, 04:01:39 PM
How about not allowing them to post directly to the boards until the first three have been moderated and approved?

I'm not sure if we've got that specific a setting on the Admin side, I'd need to chat with Matt about it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jchaos79

"forget the spammers, how about some aztecs"!    ;)

Dunnadd

So no-one wants to buy a penis enlargement or give me their bank account details so i, the beautiful wife of the former President of Gabon, can deposit $6 million for safe-keeping? As i understand it most gamers are badly in need of penis enlargements and could do with more money in the bank, so this is most surprising,

Yours sincerely,

Queen Latifa,
Wife of the deceased President of Gabon

p.s Penis enlargement costs only $5.99 million dollars, satisafaction guaranteed

Leon

Someone once asked me if I'd like a 10" penis, but I told him 'I ain't chopping 2 inches off for no-one!"

:D :-[

Maenoferren

;D ;D ;D
my latest was that Mrs Gaddaffi e-mailed me asked me for help in getting some money out of the country poot wish I had now...no chance now :-[
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!