Show: Crisis, Antwerp

Started by Leon, 15 October 2011, 04:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

After a great time last year, we'll be heading off across the seas as we make the journey to Belgium for the Crisis show!  We'll need any pre-orders for this one before Friday 28th, as we'll be leaving on the Thursday for the ferry.  More info can be found on the Tin Soldiers of Antwerp website: http://www.tsoa.be/crisis_general.html
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

I shal see you there are you staying at the Docks or have you found a proper Hotel??

Tom H :d
aka Bilbo

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 21 October 2011, 10:07:40 AM
I shal see you there are you staying at the Docks or have you found a proper Hotel??

We're in the Docklands again!  You have to stay there to fully appreciate the experience!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

Leon my young apprentice I have stayed at the docks hotel twice and have now moved on to more sutible accomidation (one that is not too hot or cold and has a nice bar with frendly bar staff who do not mind making coffee at 11 when we get in you try it!!!!!!!

aka Bilbo

Leon

It's OK, and it was still open til after midnight on the Friday night last year?  I don't think we tried on the Saturday night though.

Speaking to Willie at SELWG last weekend, he said that they're hoping to change the venue next year, so we may look at other hotel options then.

Eldamarelf

Thats interesting news I do like the venue though easy to get to and it makes the unpacking a lot easier and we have now found a really nice hotel and a excellent resteraunt an argentinian steak place so no good if you are veggie but the red wine in the jug was superb.
Hope Leed's goes good for you shame that I am not going but too much of a drive on my tod.

aka Bilbo

Leon

Last call for pre-orders for this one please!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 28 October 2011, 07:50:36 PM
Last call for pre-orders for this one please!

Leon, neem aub een paar mooie bossen kokosnoten mee! (aka Keira !)

If you have time, that is. If not, don't bother.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leon

Quote from: OldenBUA on 02 November 2011, 01:54:55 PM
Leon, neem aub een paar mooie bossen kokosnoten mee! (aka Keira !)

If you have time, that is. If not, don't bother.

Mmmm.... kokosnoten.....!   =P~ :P

Yeah, I've got a couple spare on the side luckily, so I'll bring one over for you.

On a slightly separate note, we're leaving in the morning, and two orders for the show have come in today!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 02 November 2011, 05:56:30 PM
Mmmm.... kokosnoten.....!   =P~ :P

Yeah, I've got a couple spare on the side luckily, so I'll bring one over for you.

On a slightly separate note, we're leaving in the morning, and two orders for the show have come in today!

Great news about Keira!   >:< I'll be looking forward to see those coconuts!  <:-P

Seems a bit of wrong timing, that! It seems to me that it's quite an expedition as is, without the hassle of last-minute orders!

Are you planning to go sight seeing on the Friday, or are you just taking it easy that day?
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Techno

Oh.....So you've cast her up then....

Where's MY copy......BTW got the castings of 'Project X'  today......Huzzah !!
Coconuts ?....Don't know nuffin' about those mate....I are an artist (sic) ;D ...I study the human form and try to do my best at this scale !  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: OldenBUA on 02 November 2011, 06:53:31 PM
Are you planning to go sight seeing on the Friday, or are you just taking it easy that day?

Luckily the two orders were quite small ones, so we should be able to get them done tonight before we pack the van.  It's gonna be a late one though I think, estimated time to get home tonight is around 3am!

The ferry docks at 8am on Friday morning, so we should be in Antwerp around 10-11am ish I think.  We'll probably have a wander into the city for a look about and some lunch, before we head over to the venue to get unloaded in the late afternoon.

Quote from: Techno on 02 November 2011, 07:56:02 PM
Where's MY copy......BTW got the castings of 'Project X'  today......Huzzah !!

Was she not in the bag?  Damn it, I thought I'd put some in.  I'll get a pair sent down for you...  :D

Leon

Quote from: Leon on 02 November 2011, 08:18:07 PM
It's gonna be a late one though I think, estimated time to get home tonight is around 3am!

Even later than I thought, just got back home from Pendraken HQ!

Hopefully we'll have a busy show and a fun weekend, and we might even see some of you lot over there.

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 02 November 2011, 08:18:07 PM

Was she not in the bag?  Damn it, I thought I'd put some in.  I'll get a pair sent down for you...  :D

Ah-HAH !...That answers it then !.....The naughty little men from Project X obviously kidnapped her.....Machettied  (how do you spell that?) their way from the packet....Left her somewhere...climbed back into the bag and resealed it !....Cunning little swine !

I'll expect a ransom note at some stage.....

Cheers - Phil ( Have great show )

Pruneau

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.  I'll be presenting my new WW2 rules with Pendraken miniatures on Crisis.  I've prepared a nice little demo table, but still have lots to do, since we are also presenting the wargame club. 
It's true that normally next year the cvenue will change, the rent for Metropolis goes up every year, and is becoming very expensive. =)
Boardgames: MMP ACW, ASL ᴥ BKC & SSOM - WW2 (In development) ᴥ Flying Lead - Sci-Fi: Shocktroops, Pulp, Spugs ᴥ WH - Greenskins, Dwarfs

http://hiording.blogspot.com - http://runequestfun.blogspot.com - http://secondsquadonme.blogspot.com

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ