English Civil War: Capture the Guns!

Started by nikharwood, 09 April 2010, 11:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

And that, my friend, is why you're such a star  8)

(you'd like Bex too mate..trust me - not only is she a young Jedi, but she really doesn't look like a bag of spanners ;))

Kiwidave

nikharwood

Yep...and *stunning*

...which, of course, is *nothing* to do with how she interviewed etc  :P

Leon

I've got to jump in here.  I once ran a stripclub.  Interviews were awesome!

:D :P :D :P :D :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Jase

Exitus Acta Probat

Kiwidave

ECW batrep to requests for pics of stripper applicants in 2 pages - not bad!  :P

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

QuoteECW batrep to requests for pics of stripper applicants in 2 pages - not bad!

We're slipping - must try harder  ;D

nikharwood

KD: Bex now believes you exist (so you're a notch up from Santa & the Tooth Fairy)

She still doesn't understand why I'm known as "Tank-Bane" though  ;) :P

Kiwidave

That's good - did you give her my number?  ;D

Maybe you'll need to demostrate your tank-busting super-power... organise a game at work!

Steve J

You must post a pic of her mate. To quote you, "we like pics" ;) 8).

nikharwood

23 April 2010, 09:56:08 PM #27 Last Edit: 23 April 2010, 10:22:49 PM by nikharwood
Quotedid you give her my number?

Yep - told her how old you are - hope that's ok  :P

QuoteYou must post a pic of her mate. To quote you, "we like pics"

What on earth makes you think I've got pics of her??!!  ;) ;D :P 8)

...although I *might* have - of course  ;)

sixsideddice

Really great battle report, and looks like you had a lot of fun playing it out. ECW is simply made for solo isnt it  :).... you`ve got my ECW juices working on overtime again right now.

Hmmmm, all my minis are 6mm; I wonder if I should start a 10mm Pendraken collection all over again *go on, go ON, says the little devil sitting on my shoulder*

Six

nikharwood

Glad you enjoyed it Six - and you're absolutely right: ECW is a solo-gamer's dream  :D

Would you like me to add my voice to your own existing little devil? The Pendraken ECW are stupidly nice - add in a few TYW for variety (as well as some Scots across the Parliamentarians for variety) & you're sorted...IIRC I got a couple army packs & a few extras to do my armies here: £45 or so? Absolute fecking bargain  8)