Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 November 2020, 09:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We are now stocking the excellent 1:285th Raiden aircraft ranges!
310615 Posts in 18051 Topics by 2269 Members
Latest Member: BKC Grenadier
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Fantasy/Sci-Fi Requests
| | | |-+  Spaceships
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spaceships  (Read 2523 times)
Luddite
Brigadier

« on: 27 September 2011, 12:05:46 PM »

Spaceships.

Primarily not-Battlefleet Gothic style.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #1 on: 27 September 2011, 01:20:11 PM »

Try the 'Satrship Combat Forum' or my mate Drew at 'Studio Bergstrom' - fantastic kit, I have thousands of his figures!

Off to the Shed of Decency.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
ianrs54
Playtester
General

« Reply #2 on: 27 September 2011, 04:50:27 PM »

Also GZG nice models, but the molds are a bit tired, Kalistra, bit expensive, but nice kit. Scratch build, and dont forget poundland et al.

IanS

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF HURRAY

Muppet of the year 2019, and 2020
lentulus
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #3 on: 28 September 2011, 12:28:41 AM »

Also GZG nice models, but the molds are a bit tired, Kalistra, bit expensive, but nice kit. Scratch build, and dont forget poundland et al.

IanS

There are folks who post on the spaceship combat news forum who do truly amazing and affordable work in resin.  I see spaceship combat miniature as a very crowded market; hard to establish a distinct identity.

As far as 10mm SF goes, there are a lot of producers in 6 and 15; SF even more than most markets is more than the sum of the producers in the market; there are ts of synergies in the 15mm SF market for example.  Any move to really push a 10mm wedge into that market would have to be incredibly carefully considered. 
capthugeca
Captain

« Reply #4 on: 28 September 2011, 07:08:13 AM »

IanS

Irregular Miniatures also do a reasonable range in their 6mm scale.

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Luddite
Brigadier

« Reply #5 on: 28 September 2011, 11:37:01 AM »

Thanks for all the suggestions chaps, i'm aware of those other ranges but i'd rather give my money to Pendraken.   Cheesy

Hence the suggestion of a range of 10mm spaceships.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: