Pics on the main Pendraken webpage

Started by kerath, 20 September 2011, 12:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerath

Hi

I've noticed that most of the minis on the store/webpage don't have their photos (at least in the fantasy range)

I think that it would encourage people to buy the product... if they had at least one photo of each mini of the catalog.

Thanks for your time!

Nico

:-bd

Absolutely - I know several folks who criticized the lack of pictures in the shop and I'm pretty sure a lot more would buy stuff or tell others to have a look.

It's really not that hard to make some decent pics with an average digital cam if this is a problem, you just need some natural daylight /daylight bulbs and a dim and neutral background.

Nico

kerath

Does it have all the minis in the store? :D It it has them... great !  :d

Leon

Quote from: kerath on 20 September 2011, 07:37:35 PM

No, it's a list of when we have updated the website.  If there's anything in particular you'd like to see, let us know and we'll see what we can dig up.  There are a load of photo's on the Forum though, in the various sub-boards here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?board=8.0
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

Quote from: kerath on 20 September 2011, 07:37:35 PM

haha sarcasm.. the highest form of intelligence   8)

Yeah, what Leon said  :)
Megamatman

kerath

xD well I wanted to see the Undead Chariot and the Vultures if possible, I couldn't find them in the forum.

I'm also searching for the Undead Skeletons with Bow, but I'm sure that those have been posted on the forum...

O Dinas Powys

23 September 2011, 12:02:18 AM #8 Last Edit: 23 September 2011, 12:04:03 AM by O Dinas Powys
Quote from: kerath on 22 September 2011, 09:10:56 PM
I'm also searching for the Undead Skeletons with Bow, but I'm sure that those have been posted on the forum...

Yeah, the archers are very elusive!  Had a quick look and it's all spears or swords!

It's not great because of the spearman stood directly behind it, but there's one on the right in this picture:

Regards,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

KOVAV

Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: KOVAV on 23 September 2011, 05:52:43 AM
is that an battle report of some sort?

No, it's just a picture I staged whilst experimenting with photographing figures. 

There are few more pictures here: http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l602/Meirion_Hopkins/10mm%20Minis/ 

I've also started a thread in the photos section which will hopefully get some updates soon!  http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3710.0

kerath

O Dinas Powys

KOVAV

thanks. I will always apprecaite every pic thats posted until the day every miniture on the pendraken webstore has a pic attached to it!
Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

kerath

Not bad! I expected it to come with some skellies, but it's ok =)

Thanks a lot!