'First Look' pics of the new ACW range!

Started by Leon, 15 September 2011, 03:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maciek

Quote from: Leon on 16 August 2012, 09:29:12 PM
We've got the limbers through, with a pair of limber riders and then two separate gunners, one walking, one mounted.  We can always add more if people require them further down the line.
Is there a marching artilleryman in planned limbers pack ? Or you mean existing (old) pack ?
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: maciek on 17 August 2012, 01:56:21 PM
Is there a marching artilleryman in planned limbers pack ? Or you mean existing (old) pack ?

No, in the new range, there will be a marching artilleryman, and a mounted horse artilleryman as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

maciek

Quote from: Leon on 17 August 2012, 04:56:02 PM
No, in the new range, there will be a marching artillerymanl.
Great !
So please, add another one in slightly different pose and headgear. With old range figure carrying bucket there will be suffcient variety of poses to get beautiful stands.
Maciek

wargaming in 10mm

Leon

The new one is in kepi, walking with his hands by his hands, and pouches on his belt.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

This month's batch of ACW arrived this morning, so I made sure to grab some quick pics of them tonight!

This batch contains some of the nice little extra items which add that sparkle to a range, and some clutter to your tables!  First up is the civilians, ready and waiting to fill up your bar/barbershop/brothel (delete as required)!

Dave reckons the chap on the right looks like Abe Lincoln, but we'll let you guys decide for yourselves on that...

Next up is the Ambulance and Field Forge, where a bit of imagination is required:

The Ambulance comes in several parts, so there will be a pair of the upright bars to go on each side, and then the roof and rolled-up walls will sit on top of that.  Then you've got the seat and driver to keep it heading in the right direction.  On the left hand side of the pic is the field forge, which just needs some wheels popping on, and a brave mule to drag it along.

There's not much left now to get this range finished off, so we'll be moving onto something new very soon!

8)

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leon on 21 September 2012, 04:39:47 AM

There's not much left now to get this range finished off, so we'll be moving onto something new very soon!

Down south of the border? :D
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Squirrel

Useful additions, and not just for ACW.

Cheers,

Kev

fred.

These look very cool. As do all the other new stuff, lots and lots of excellent new items for Pendraken
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

FierceKitty

That chap in the top hat will do for Kruger himself.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Womble67

Hi everyone
                These are extremely nice and will be added to my list of must haves

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

maciek

Mules ? Did you say mules ?
>:<
Hurra !
Thanks a lot.

Plz. Do two poses of them.
Maciek

wargaming in 10mm

Leon

Quote from: maciek on 21 September 2012, 11:25:27 AM
Mules ? Did you say mules ?
>:<
Hurra !
Thanks a lot.

Plz. Do two poses of them.

I don't think we're doing new mules I'm afraid, if we need one for this we'd probably just pull it from the North-Western range in the Colonial section.

:(

nikharwood

Excellent - always good to see new civvies... 8)

Maenoferren

yey civillians that could be used for my firefly games :)
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

nikharwood