New AVBCW masters!

Started by Leon, 10 February 2012, 08:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Nick the Lemming on 16 January 2013, 02:03:50 PM
Leon, are the partizans in production at all I couldn't find them anywhere when I looked for them.

Also, could I request more partizans / resistance, especially female partizans, as we don't have nearly enough of them. More troops on bicycles would be nice too.

Dave's done the mould for them, I think they'll be coming in the next batch of releases, in the French range I believe.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nick the Lemming

Hurrah! When is the next batch of releases?

Serotonin

I bought the first Solway VBCW book when it first came out but have actually struggled to do anything with it, despite being very excited by it. I did have some sort of campaign idea that leant heavily on pulp fiction (not the film) and boys own adventures and would have involved Indiana Jones being working on behalf of the American government trying to prevent the British Union of Fascists from finding Excalibur under Glastonbury Tor, a mythical weapon that would make Mosley immortal and all powerful. It was going to have all sorts of protagonists including an aged Biggles etc, but like many of my daydreams never saw the light of day.

Saying that though I do have a hankering to make a local based on Bristol dock workers unions supported by Russian commisars.

Leon

Quote from: Nick the Lemming on 16 January 2013, 03:47:02 PM
Hurrah! When is the next batch of releases?

I'm hoping for the start of February at the moment, as long as nothing scuppers those plans!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nick the Lemming

Don't get sick again Leon! Keep away from anyone who seems enplaguened!

Leon

Quote from: Nick the Lemming on 16 January 2013, 04:42:40 PM
Don't get sick again Leon! Keep away from anyone who seems enplaguened!

:D

UZero

Any chance the partizans will be available for York? If not can any one suggest some codes I could use for mill workers for AVBCW? Looking to use Osprey's World Aflame, initialy looking at 30 figures a side so a variety of poses would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Martin.

Leon

Quote from: UZero on 19 January 2013, 06:22:04 PM
Any chance the partizans will be available for York?

They should be, if you pop a list through of anything else you need as well, we'll get it all sorted out.

8)

UZero

Thanks Leon, will be submitting order in next day or so.  :)

Leon

Quote from: UZero on 20 January 2013, 10:10:12 AM
Thanks Leon, will be submitting order in next day or so.  :)

8)