Show: SELWG, London

Started by Leon, 06 September 2011, 05:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

06 September 2011, 05:47:44 AM Last Edit: 15 October 2011, 04:48:29 AM by Leon
This year is the 40th Anniversary of the SELWG show, held at Crystal Palace in London, on Sunday 16th October.  We'll need any pre-orders for this one in before Sunday 9th please, and for more info on the show itself, check out the SELWG website: http://www.selwg.com/selwg05.html
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

I will also be in London for Selwg my first one always planned on going but have either been ill or working.

Tom H :d
aka Bilbo

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 27 September 2011, 11:20:27 PM
I will also be in London for Selwg my first one always planned on going but have either been ill or working.

It'll be an interesting one this year.  It's their 40th Anniversary, but I've heard that a few well-known traders have dropped out, so we'll have to see who comes in to replace them. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

Yes I have had some mixed reports about the show have missed it for the last 5 years always wanted to go see what its about.

aka Bilbo

Bernie

Hi Chaps

Hope to see you at the show - we will de doing a 10mm Marlburian game - think we are on the Mezzanine floor

Bernie

Leon

Quote from: Bernie on 28 September 2011, 09:49:05 PM
Hope to see you at the show - we will de doing a 10mm Marlburian game - think we are on the Mezzanine floor

Definitely, I'll be skulking about with my camera!

Eldamarelf

Now is that skulking or Sulking? See you Sat evening if not Sunday am

aka Bilbo

Eldamarelf

Forgot to ask how is your blackberry at the moment???

aka Bilbo

Leon

Despite all the problems in the news, mine's been fine so far.  I don't use it for much more than calls and emails though.

Leon

And off we go to navigate South London, we'll see you on the other side!

Eldamarelf

Ok you have had 3 days now where is the show report??????

Tom H
aka Bilbo

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 19 October 2011, 09:20:19 PM
Ok you have had 3 days now where is the show report??????

Tom H
aka Bilbo

I was about to do it last night, but all the pics meant nearly 3 hours to upload to Flickr!  I'm doing it when I get in tonight.

:P

andysmodels

Leon,
You lost the show report??
You said you were doing it on the 19th and today is the 21st.
You looked lost at the show so are you lost still.
Andy