Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
31 October 2020, 09:56:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The revamped Feudal Japanese have been released!
309177 Posts in 17979 Topics by 2268 Members
Latest Member: tony6655
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Fantasy/Sci-Fi Requests
| | | |-+  knights of law
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: knights of law  (Read 1783 times)
Dunnadd
Captain

« on: 03 September 2011, 01:23:00 PM »

Knights of law with runeswords, in plate and chain armour and with wings and/or crests on their helms, mounted and foot, as enemies for chaos.
ianrs54
Playtester
General

« Reply #1 on: 03 September 2011, 01:53:25 PM »

In the unlikley event that Leon is feeling nice he might give you some hussar wings from the Polish Renassaince range to add to your high rennaisace, ie late medival Gothic armoured knights. Should do it..

Mind you - another one into the fantasy range.

IanS Wink

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF HURRAY

Muppet of the year 2019, and 2020
Dunnadd
Captain

« Reply #2 on: 05 September 2011, 04:53:29 PM »

i don't need no stinking winged lancers Wink - it might actually look good if the figures had winged helms too, but it just makes me think of the Games workshop Kislevite winged lancers (who, from having talked to Poles - though not about those figures - i'm thinking will not go down well with Poles as Poles will not appreciate being conflated with Russians)
O Dinas Powys
Brigadier

Blowing up a storm!

« Reply #3 on: 16 September 2011, 11:17:56 PM »

Edited from my posting in the Chaos Warriors thread, but posted here to register a vote Wink

What I'd like to see are some generic medieval types to match the slightly larger scale of the fantasy figures including (to bring it back on-topic) "knights of dark and light".

The dark knights would have the traditional skull/evil face shields, bony/organic/gothic armour, etc.

Conversely, the knights of light would be your paladin types, with crosses on shields, clean-cut lines, etc.

Cheers,

Meirion

(I know, even though it's fantasy  Shocked  Wink  )
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: