knights of law

Started by Dunnadd, 03 September 2011, 01:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnadd

Knights of law with runeswords, in plate and chain armour and with wings and/or crests on their helms, mounted and foot, as enemies for chaos.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

In the unlikley event that Leon is feeling nice he might give you some hussar wings from the Polish Renassaince range to add to your high rennaisace, ie late medival Gothic armoured knights. Should do it..

Mind you - another one into the fantasy range.

IanS ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Dunnadd

i don't need no stinking winged lancers ;) - it might actually look good if the figures had winged helms too, but it just makes me think of the Games workshop Kislevite winged lancers (who, from having talked to Poles - though not about those figures - i'm thinking will not go down well with Poles as Poles will not appreciate being conflated with Russians)

O Dinas Powys

Edited from my posting in the Chaos Warriors thread, but posted here to register a vote ;)

What I'd like to see are some generic medieval types to match the slightly larger scale of the fantasy figures including (to bring it back on-topic) "knights of dark and light".

The dark knights would have the traditional skull/evil face shields, bony/organic/gothic armour, etc.

Conversely, the knights of light would be your paladin types, with crosses on shields, clean-cut lines, etc.

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )