Fantasy Humans

Started by O Dinas Powys, 16 September 2011, 11:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Dinas Powys

Ok, with my recent postings in the Chaos Warriors and Knights of Law threads I thought I'd start a new thread for the non-aligned humans ;)

I've got a few of the medieval packs and beside the fantasy figures they look more than a little on the short side.

Currently we have the amazons, barbarians and beggars in the larger scale.  So what I propose are some generic medieval types to match the slightly larger scale of the fantasy figures including (as mentioned in the other threads) "knights of dark and light".

Also - while I'm suggesting - some human adventurer types for us dungeon crawl/RPG fans, including some women with clothes and/or armour on (I know, even though it's fantasy :o  ;) )

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

O Dinas Powys

Just realised I forgot to specifically to include mention of some NPC/civilian types.  At the moment all we really have are the beggar women and children.

Cheers!

nikharwood

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 16 September 2011, 11:33:55 PMincluding some women with clothes and/or armour on (I know, even though it's fantasy :o  ;) )

Cheers,

Meirion

Meirion - are you ill?  :P ;D

KOVAV

I am semi-tolerant to woman in Battle as long as they are not bringing bikinies to sword fights. you know what I mean, those woman who's vital organs are open targets but HEY at least they have a chain-mail/steel string bikini to protect whats REALLY important. I hate that. 
Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

capthugeca

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Luddite

This sort of thing?

Um...what?..

Oh yeah, no i love those old Frazetta style paintings!  I mean its a classic meme of the genre isn't it (do i win the pretentious medal?)?

This...

...makes mor sense of course, but in any good retro-D&D style dngeon-bash you need a few of these too...

THIS, however, is right out...

X_X :-&
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

sixsideddice

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: nikharwood on 17 September 2011, 11:38:13 PM
Meirion - are you ill?  :P ;D

Ill, not sure   :(

Sick, almost certainly  :D

O Dinas Powys