15/16th Century

Started by Sandinista, 09 March 2010, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandinista

Venetians, eastern mediteranian, balkan states would be good. Please?   ;D

Leon

We've never had those suggested before, interesting.  It'll definitely go on the list!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Uesugi Kenshin

Ivan the Terrible and his enemies! Anyone suggested these for the 16th Century yet?  Could included Tatars, Khazaks, Lithuanians, Cossacks, Poles, and even Swedes!

Anyone interested?

FierceKitty

Actually, I've GOT this one in 10mm. Pretty, and so far it hasn't lost to the Poles, Heaven alone knows how.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

You've probably got most of these covered already from the 16th C. Polish, Ottoman Turks, and 30 Years War ranges?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!