Still no news on September releases?????

Started by GordonY, 31 August 2011, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonY

Yeah Leon I know its not quite September yet, but please put us out of our misery, any new Nappys????

Mexican Dave is gagging for his French Artillery and cavalry, me I'm just looking for more Austrians.

Gordon

Dazza

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

FierceKitty

Don't distract him; obviously busy with the Aztecs.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hurrah

And there is me thinking the delay was becuse you guys were having a well deserved hangover from the weekends show!
Thats a bomber and an half!

Leon

Quote from: Hurrah on 01 September 2011, 11:51:51 AM
And there is me thinking the delay was becuse you guys were having a well deserved hangover from the weekends show!
Thats a bomber and an half!

Nah, no show last weekend, it all kicks off again on Saturday though up in Newcastle.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Dont it always kick off in Newcastle at a weekend .......

IanS.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 02 September 2011, 09:28:56 AM
Dont it always kick off in Newcastle at a weekend .......

.. I was waiting for that one..  :D

17-21l

Leon , any plan or time scale on a new British Napoleonic army? the peninsular models already available are a bit skinny ( no insult intended) - Im getting slated by the guys for having hoards of Russians and not a single British Bn! - I know you are busy lads.
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Quote from: 17-21l on 13 September 2011, 12:03:09 PM
the peninsular models already available are a bit skinny

Well supply was a bit iffy in that campaign.....

Sorry

IanS :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: 17-21l on 13 September 2011, 12:03:09 PM
Leon , any plan or time scale on a new British Napoleonic army? the peninsular models already available are a bit skinny ( no insult intended) - Im getting slated by the guys for having hoards of Russians and not a single British Bn! - I know you are busy lads.

Yep as it happens!  We've just recently chatted with the designer, and we're going to step away from Wagram for a short period, and get a handful of codes done for the Brits.  It won't be extensive, but it'll cover everything in the current Peninsular range, plus a few extra bits and bobs.  Then we'll return to Wagram!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 13 September 2011, 10:05:26 PM
Yep as it happens!  We've just recently chatted with the designer, and we're going to step away from Wagram for a short period, and get a handful of codes done for the Brits.  It won't be extensive, but it'll cover everything in the current Peninsular range, plus a few extra bits and bobs.  Then we'll return to Wagram!

Buggrit. Buggrit, buggrit, buggrit. Just after I've painted those 28's as well and keep looking at them and thinking, "Hmm...it'd be nice to do some 10mm skirmishing in the Peninsular..."

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 13 September 2011, 10:20:50 PM
Buggrit. Buggrit, buggrit, buggrit. Just after I've painted those 28's as well and keep looking at them and thinking, "Hmm...it'd be nice to do some 10mm skirmishing in the Peninsular..."

:D

Hehe, it's mainly just to get the older sculpts out of the way and replaced with some cool new ones!  Keep your eyes peeled for another couple of surprises I'll be springing on everyone very soon!   ;)

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 13 September 2011, 11:50:38 PM
:D

Hehe, it's mainly just to get the older sculpts out of the way and replaced with some cool new ones!  Keep your eyes peeled for another couple of surprises I'll be springing on everyone very soon!   ;)

You, sir, are a bad man - and completely incorrigible - which, on balance, is probably not a bad thing.  :D

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 13 September 2011, 11:56:38 PM
You, sir, are a bad man - and completely incorrigible - which, on balance, is probably not a bad thing.  :D

I do my best...  :D